Breath Taking Vivian

Avg. of 18 Recommendations

I made an appointment with this Asian cutie early in the morning. I was surprised to actually talk to her and she was awake. :icon_lol: Made the appointment for later in the morning, and she showed up more or less on time and highly pretty. Although I saw her pictures here, you don't really have an idea of how tall or short they are from those pictures. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that she is a tiny little spinner, probably doesn't even weigh more than 100 lbs soaking wet. As you can tell, I like tiny girls. Asian fans should also take note.

Vivian provides erotic massage. She works out of two locations in the west end. One is near Meadowlands, somewhere between Woodroffe & Merivale, which is where I saw her. Her other location is in Kanata. She is pretty easy to talk to, and quite open.

• Like 8

Hi all,

I had the wonderful chance to meet Vivian this morning. She is absolutely sensational. Little Asian woman very cute and petite. Mix of Vietnamese and Chinese very lovely.

I am not an expert in that hobby but I can tell that no man could resist her sensuality. She offer an amazing service and I can point a few of her strength for you guys:

• Very soft and divine hands

• Adorable Skin

• Perfect curve for a skinny women

• Going very slowly taking her time

• Fabulous smile

• Extremely charming

I could keep going much more longer but I'll let you experiment Vivian and discover her by yourself.

It was a unique experience, the best I had so far even tough I don't have much experience in this hobby. So PM her and she might give you her phone number.

Finally, I recommend Vivian for gentlemen's who likes charming petite asian women. I will see her again in the future.

Guest ****y1**2

So after reading about Vivian here, I decided to take the plunge and was I glad I did. Vivian is a tiny beautiful thing - maybe 100 pounds - and she immediately put me at ease with her smile and easy going manner. She is also absolutely gorgeous, which makes things even better.

Vivian gives a killer massage - she's actually trained in massage and she gave me a first rate massage... release points and all. Honestly, she gave me a better massage than I've had from some RMTs. When it came to the second half of the massage, Vivian didn't watch the clock and took her time to ensure that I left relaxed, fulfilled, and satisfied. I've found my go-to masseuse. Treat her well guys. She's fantastic!

The reviews are true, Vivian is absolutely adorable, beautiful, and easy to talk to. Booking was easy and fast. Location was easy to find.

She gives an amazing massage and knew how to make a guy relax and forget about a crappy day. She has a delicate gentle touch to go along with her silky smooth skin. Vivian's tiny body has all the right curve to get you smiling from ear to ear.

Will repeat soon. As the previous poster said, treat her right and she will treat you right.

OK, so I checked out an ad on BP under the "massage" section. Found one called: Where Your Fantasy Starts....

Located in Nepean, the pics looked good and I decided to TOFTT.

My lord, wonderful time! Located in Ottawa South, the location was not the best, in fact when I arrived at the door, was greeted by a middle-aged Asian woman and my first thought was WTF? She called something out in chinese to someone upstairs and I thought to myself "get ready to split"....

But up in the bedroom upstairs was about the most gorgeous asian girl I have ever seen in my life. Very petite, but extremely well-built and very pretty. Nice tanned skin and really easy to talk to. The massage room was basic, no frills, and that was a little disappointing, but Vivian herself provided one of the best massages I've had in a long time. Nice and relaxing, not too intense, very slow, and not rushed. The ending was mind-blowing. Can you have multiple positions in a massage ending? It was VERY erotic.

Anyway, it was everyhting I liked in an exotic massage: beautiful girl, great attitude, not rush, SEXY, safe (no BJ or FS), and at a good price.

Did I mention she was HOT?

Only downside was the venue... seemed like she was renting the place from that older lady? This girl could make a mint in a nice condo on her own.

Anyway, great time!

I have had the pleasure also visiting Vivian. Her magical teasing,touching and massage was fantastic. This lady is friendly,gorgeous,and has one helluva sexy body. Repeat? Yes I will.

The nice thing about visiting her it was not far from work for me. ;)

Edited by PistolPete
  • Like 1

Wow Wow Wow. Everything said here is absolutely correct, She offers the best massage I have ever had and a great way to end a busy week this evening. She is truly petite very attractive and a great conversationalist. Treat her well she deserves it. Already rebooked and look forward to seeing her again.

• Like 1

Ok, all I can say is - thank you for a GREAT time. look forward to seeing you again. Wow. I am a sucker for south east asian girls. God they are great! Vivian, you are way too sweet!

• Like 1

OMG!

i called at 830 am, she answered and an apointment was booked. her voice is misleading in the fact i thought she was older than her pictures, but as i said misleading.

i arrived early and wowie, there was this hot cute little spinner asian girl, different from the rest i have seen.

got upstairs and took care of business and then it was down to business, she is very pleasant, very talkative and we shared a lot of ideas of what guys would want from a men only spa!

there is no bj or fs, but thats fine, the body slide and mileage make up for that by a long throw and it is more than seriously affordable, so much so i felt bad not leaving an extra tip at the end.

all i can say is wow, i cant wait for another appointment, or better yet cannot wait to be pampered when she opens her new spa in 2 months......

I visited her again a couple of weeks ago, and it was every bit as fantastic as the previous 2 times. She is seriously hot. Such a small woman but with great curves and smoooth skin.

The massage is excellent, and the ending, which seems to go on forever, includes plenty of close contact and I found her to be very... gentle. Really wonderful experience with lots of variety (not just the usual lay on your back and hurry up kind of thing)

She mentioned that she was working on her own place in the West end for this fall, and would have an in-room shower, mirrors, etc, along with some of her friends.

If she puts that together in a nicer location, with maybe a couple of tweaks to her service (maybe a mutual shower?) she could charge a mint!

I had the pleasure of seeing Vivian this afternoon in her new location in Kanata. All the previous reviews of what to expect had me thinking this would be to good to be true - but let me tell you I was not disappointed! Vivian is 100% classy and has a body to kill for. She is one very petite Asian girl with a great rack! Her pictures online do not do her justice! Will I repeat - for sure!:boobeyes:

Well folks seeing as I am new here this is the first Lady I have seen here. I stumbled acrossbher picture and boy am I glad I did. Setting up the appt was easy via pm. When she opened the door I was amazed at her beauty. The massage was excellant, very.erotic and sensual. Vivian has an amazing body very pettite and firm. Seeing as this is my first reco please be patient. All I can say is Vivian is a lovely and wonderful young women. Will I repeat I will say hell yes. I can't wait till the next time. Thank you Vivian for a truly amazing time together.

Have to agree that Vivian is amazing and that view has not changed over half a dozen visits. I have been out of the game for a while and missing her. Just found out that yesterday was her last day....certainly hope she resurfaces in the near future.

You are spot on man, I recently had a similar encounter and was totally blown away. I wasn't sure what to expect but all I can say is wow I was in heaven. Will try to see her again. All smiles.

I had the total pleasure of being with Vivian a couple of weeks ago! I just have to tell you that Vivian is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my whole life, bar none! So lithe, so athletic, and one of the most beautiful bums I have ever seen in my whole life! To die for, over and over again! And I have been on this planet for quite a while now, with my eyes wide open! :)

• Thanks 1

I am an appreciative purveyor of CERB, but man of few words on a public form. My experiences and absolute adoration of Vivian, however, encourages me to shout out how amazing she is and how time with her has been some of my best ever sensual moments (hours?!) ever experienced! My experiences have been absolutely rousing.

Guest d**eye***y

She is a real sweetheart and one of the best ma experiences I have had.

Everything you read about Vivian is true, extraordinary service and a fantastic attitude. will definately be back for more when she is back

I have enjoyed the company of many massage profesional over the years and have to say that Vivian is among the best for both a great massage and going that extra mile. Cant wait to get on her table again

For some reason today was my first visit with Vivian. She is a sweetheart with great massage skills. The experience is different in that Vivian has a great imagination, keeping within typical spa limits.

The location is quite far for an east-end guy although that's probably not a bad thing as I'd always be broke if I lived in Kanata :) The atmosphere is very nice with a well appointed massage room in the basement with a very nice in-room shower.

Quite easy to tell that Vivian is an experienced massage therapist with just the right balance between muscle tension relief and erotic. She is very pretty with a petite toned body. I love the ceiling bar that she uses when using her feet to massage. She also gets up on the table which is also very enjoyable. I read somewhere that she's a bit shy.... this must have been a while ago as I found her quite comfortable, especially for a first visit.

If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Breath Taking Vivian, schedule a session, everything said about her above is accurate.

• Like 1

Got a chance to try Vivan's massage, she was great, not only she is sexy, her massage skill was haven. Just like others commented, her massage skill is better than most spa's masseuse. Definitely recommended.

Yes, she did - with her RMT-equivalent and skillfull sensual massage!

I found that Vivian is indeed a real sweetheart, a very friendly cutie with a beautiful, nice, toned, petite body. Her skin is so smooth and nicely tanned, and she is fond of chit-chatting - making the session that much more enjoyable and unforgettable. Her massage is very therapeutic and sensual with some wonderful finger-teasing interludes. We had so much fun chit-chatting and about so many things - we touched upon male anatomy and, when I praised her beautiful, firm and toned body, she showed me what exercises she usually does to make her boobs so firm!

I'd like to add that Vivian is not a clock-watcher. In fact, I had to ask her the time so I would not over stay. She said it was fine, and, I did over stay - by quite a few minutes! :icon_wink:

The session was so good that I will be going back to see her again, and soon.

For the convenience of our readers, here is her latest ad. -

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=132728

• Like 1

Quite frankly, Vivian provides a class-of-its-own massage experience. All the reviews about her are spot on. Vivacious, charming, sweet, unassumng, soft, patience, understanding, considerate, gentle ...what more can I say. For sure, it will be difficult for me to stray away from vietnamese massage after experienced it for the first time. I do not wish to bash our conventional spa style massage but I feel they need to take some lessons from the south east asians. Nuff said. The only reason I gave a 9 rating for location is because it is in the west end, just close to Scotiaplace but the trip was well worth it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.