Charlene in Halifax

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I am a regular client of Charlene. I have been seeing her for about 6 years now. She offers unrushed Full Service. Her in service location is discreet and quiet. She recently turned 40 but has the looks and body of a much younger girl. Her rates are fairly low compared to most but she will provide you with a safe (Covered) service that is completely unrushed as she often goes overtime with me.

She is thin, tanned with a tight body.

She has long curly dark hair.

Her favorite position is doggy but I always ask her what she wants.

I am shocked she isn't alot more busy but with the rash of girls showing up on CL and other sites I believe it may have hurt the industry.

I highly recomend Charlene. You will not be dissapointed.

She has a picture posted on another site. She is not that computer friendly but I told her about here.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

This evening I had a GREAT outcall session with Charlene! Very friendly, bubbly personality... very sincere and discrete. Great sex and an equally fine massage.

Thanks Charlene. I'll be repeating soon.

I agree with everything discretehfx, and drlove have posted here. Thanks guys, your reviews were spot-on and very helpful.

Ron

I haven't seen her for a while, but Charlene is a real sweetheart. She has one of the nicest figures with beautiful breasts. she certainly seems younger than she is, very youthful and yes, while she loves doggy, daty is a special treat. Very friendly lady.

Had a lovely time with Charlene at her apartment - I had forgotten how a massage gets her so very frisky! Will have to see her again and catch up on our conversation.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.