New Accupuncture and massage center winnipeg mb

It will show up if you c&p title and go to google.

Should be the first one up.

A good massage and with the right lady, a nicely integrated rub n tug.

Not much to look at but the price is definitely right, and the massage is excellent as well.

No clue what her name is, as her english is quite poor.

No tip requested, but I like to toss her the cost again, just cause she does a great job.

I did as you indicated - this is the place that shows up with the street address on K. C. ?

Any other info? How many attendants are available?

Thanks for posting about this, never heard of it otherwise.

anyway of to know if you are getting the right lady?

or might they all do the same treatment

went today had a rub and a little tug

elderly chinese women thats smiles alot

didnt see but the one lady nice budget massage

I went there last week I had the younger girl I think her name is yung and she said nope just a straight massage.

It would be unwise to publicly reveal too much detail about this place. It's a private residence on an open corner, and it has a sign in the window saying massage is available. It's been there about six months. There were childrens' shoes in the entryway. Her husband believes it's straight massage that she offers.

I wouldn't describe the older lady as "elderly". It's often hard for Caucasians to judge Asian womens' ages, but she might be 50, no more. She's very friendly and speaks only limited English. She giggles a lot during the massage. She's very skilled in all aspects - massage, buildup and finish.

She also told me the young lady does only straight massage.

There is an ad on the buy and sell board whose name starts with "k". Search for massage.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up on this place gentlemen. Went today, a nice clean and comfortable room and one of the better Asian massage experiences I've had. Anyone who has experienced Toronto Asian Massage will feel at home there. Can't get any better for the price. IMO

Guest Marshall

Definitely seems like something to try out! Interesting location. Maybe the older lady will teach yung the ropes.

Posted via Mobile Device

I went for a regular massage there.

There were 3 ladies working there and only one will do extra.

She asked if I wanted "full body" massage when we started. None of the others asked that. Came as a shock when she tugged.

Was very good.

Use caution as only one will do it and she could get canned if boss finds out.

Try out each one till you get the right one.

No parking for big trucks.

Anyone know the name of the lady who gives the special massage? I got a regular massage today, which was good, but not exactly what I was looking for. Its a little like russian roulette going there, never know what your going to get. The regular massage for those who care is a good deal $40 and a good massage so its not a total waste but...

I went there today too, and just got the regular massage (I didn't ask, and nothing more was offered). As mentioned, it is a good massage for the money anyways so no complaints. My back feels great!

Googled the title and came up with list of places, also TS spelled Accupuncture with 2 C's, is that on purpose or just a typo, because that slightly changes your search results.

A street name would be helpful or at least the number & first letter of the street.

Or someone just do me a favor and PM me.

thanks

Googled the title and came up with list of places, also TS spelled Accupuncture with 2 C's, is that on purpose or just a typo, because that slightly changes your search results.

A street name would be helpful or at least the number & first letter of the street.

Or someone just do me a favor and PM me.

thanks

If you read the first few posts carefully, you should be able to figure it out if you search for acupuncture places in Winnipeg on some internet business info sites. There is also an ad on kijiji.

Everyone who's been there is being very careful because it's a private residence in a relatively prominent location, and the lady who runs the massage service is, IMO, a little naive about these matters. She doesn't seem to realize she could get in trouble if exposed. Also, her husband thinks she only provides basic massage.

BTW, there's no way she's "elderly", as a previous poster said. I asked her age, and she said 42. That seems about right to me.

So, if you do go there, please be very careful about what you say on this board, and also be very careful about sharing info via PM.

If you read the first few posts carefully, you should be able to figure it out if you search for acupuncture places in Winnipeg on some internet business info sites. There is also an ad on kijiji.

Everyone who's been there is being very careful because it's a private residence in a relatively prominent location, and the lady who runs the massage service is, IMO, a little naive about these matters. She doesn't seem to realize she could get in trouble if exposed. Also, her husband thinks she only provides basic massage.

BTW, there's no way she's "elderly", as a previous poster said. I asked her age, and she said 42. That seems about right to me.

So, if you do go there, please be very careful about what you say on this board, and also be very careful about sharing info via PM.

So ultimately I ended up finding the site. Im quite curious now. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

Yeah, if this location is correct, it is super easy to get to, and from all the chatter, I am really thinking of setting aside some time to visit this week.

For those who have gone, is it best to simply show up, or phone ahead?

Yeah, if this location is correct, it is super easy to get to, and from all the chatter, I am really thinking of setting aside some time to visit this week.

For those who have gone, is it best to simply show up, or phone ahead?

Definitely phone ahead. It is a private residence.
  • Like 1

Sounds good. Thanks for the info.

Going today. I've got a stiff neck anyway, so win win all around, right?

lol

Will post soon.

Do not post anything that could identify her or her location.

of course not

Additional Comments:

Definately worth your time to book an appointment.

Very polite, and great massage. As said earlier, I think this lady has some actual training behind her. I went there with a major pain in my neck, and she sure helped it out.

As for discussion about the massage itself, we didn't talk about anything in particular. She asked if I had anything that was hurting, I pointed out my neck, and she proceeded to look it over much the same as my own regular massage therapist does. She has true tecnique. She then simply told me to get undressed and lay down.

The massage itself was so good I may have dosed off briefly. Combined with her soft music, it really serves to relax. The HJ progressed in such a way as to have simply been a part of the massage. The best part really was the last though when she worked over my neck.

Seriously, I came away the most relaxed I've been in some time. I'd go back to her simply for a massage again.

Parking for those who wondered is at a premium. It is a residential location, but you won't have to walk far.

I would have to say, for the overall experience, this spot is easily as good as EB. Even though the 'scenery' at EB is much better and a little hands on is included there. This lady however is all business. But she is VERY good at her job.

Keep her discreet and she'll be a treasure for a long time to come.

• Like 1