I met with Amy the other day and glad I did. She has the look of the girl next door except prettier. Her face shot on her profile does not do her justice. She does have small but perky breast and seem to enjoy attention there. She does offer GFE but safe GFE with probably more LFK then DFK, unless you know how to kiss you might get a little, she just doesn't enjoy real aggresive tongue down your throat style and can't say I blame her....lol

She gives a good bj but to enhance it make sure you are standing by the bed or kneeling on the bed and she is on her knees leaned over because the view is amazing, tinny waist and her ass is one of the best I have seen, round and firm, doggy style gives the same great view. She enjoys sex and gets very wet both during sex and daty. She seems quite at ease for just starting out. Likes to talk a lot but gets down to business as well, doesn't use the talk to eat away at the hour.

I know she is leaving soon but said she will be back later in the summer.

Treat her good and you will be rewarded

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

I had a fabulous meeting with Amy last week at an upscale location here in Moncton. First off I can vouch that Amy's pics are 100% up to date and accurate, in fact do not do her justice. Amy is professional friendly and prompt with communications, little things but always important.

She offers a "safe GFE" style and without going into intimate details I can assure that you will not be disappointed. I opted for a 1.5 hr option which Amy was happy to accomodate. This allowed for some chit chat as well as a relaxing massage and other pleasurable moments, at no time did Amy attempt to rush or watch the clock.

The highest compliment I can pay to any lady is a willingness to see her again and to Rec her to others here on CERB and in regards to Amy I do that without reservation.

How does one contact amy for a visit?

By using the search option or the link to her profile that is listed in the first post in this reco. thread!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.