Beautiful Lingerie

PAAAIAMDCDDIMMJM-black___nude-lg.jpg

Pretty and nice to look at, but seems a bit difficult to take off...Maybe I would be too impatient; prefer outfits that come off in pieces...hihihi!?

4b6c35422c7ff.jpg

4b6c362acef71.jpg

Now these I could deal with LOL

Edited by Touch

Inspired by Touch's comment, here are a few more in the "difficult to remove" category ... To the ladies, props for what you must go through to put these things on :bowdown:

lingerie-sets-lilak.jpglingerie5.jpg?lang=deLuxxa-01.pngsexy-lingerie-black-strings-teddy-erotic-stripper--401458-1.jpgsexy-black-lace-lingerie-dress-g-string-lingerie-61864.jpgLZoom_634527582003683347_copyrighter6.jpg

• Like 1

Can I have a girl in one of each of these outfits ;)

Sometimes I think this can be beautiful too.

V328173.jpg

But I definitely still have an eye for the naughtier stuff :)

V279085.jpg

• Like 2

I love, love love the pearl lingerie from the move burlesque. I just wish I could find a better picture. I love playing around with a variety of lingerie and costumes, from simple to elaborate. It's so fun to try something new and exciting. It does help to create a mood. That's the great thing about lingerie. I have a dresser full of all kinds of lingerie, I call it my tickle trunk, lol.

2010-11-19-13-48-32-2-this-impressive-image-of-christina-aguileras-pear.jpeg

Here's one for Peachy (pearls) and Touch (easy access) ... and the one on the right is especially for Peachy ...

182316mm%20crystal%20pearl%20foot%20thong%20tl160.jpg

There's a few others with pearls I'd like to post, but they come awfully close to breaking the non-genital rule. A single strand of pearls doesn't cover much, so you'll have to use your imagination! (Or do your own search for "lingerie pearls").

I love silk and this piece is so beautiful and sexy:

letters%20of%20marque%20black%20silk%20t_0.jpg

Additional Comments:

More silk:

Katrina%2BSilk%2BChemise%2BM.jpg

Ladies-nightwear.jpg

silk-lingerie.jpg

Beautiful-Bottoms-04.jpgBeautiful-Bottoms-01-1366x907.jpg

Edited by Touch
  • Like 2

Touch beat me to it today with some beautiful silk pieces, and as I was trolling around for another idea I came across this collection from Lise Charmel, which I found on http://www.lingerieform.org.

lise-charmel-paris-flirty-bandeau-bra-italian-bikini.jpglise-charmel-paris-flirty-graduated-contour-bra-shorty.jpglise-charmel-paris-flirty-bandeau-bra11.jpglise-charmel-paris-flirty-dress.jpg

Seems like a nice way to add a splash of color to a white summer dress!

• Like 2

There's a few others with pearls I'd like to post, but they come awfully close to breaking the non-genital rule. A single strand of pearls doesn't cover much, so you'll have to use your imagination! (Or do your own search for "lingerie pearls").

I took your suggestion and googled "lingerie pearls" - very nice. Thanks!

Also, you might want to try "thong pearls". Some of these are way beyond what's allowed on cerb :D