Another Question to all the Men!

I would be happy for him. I would treat her as I would any other special lady my friend has made, and try to make her comfortable as I would any new person in our circle. I would certainly not pull a pretty women, where his advisor (George from seinfield) hit on her and literally hit her.

Wow, etasman2000, thanks for supplying those links. I enjoyed those threads and will follow them to see if there are any follow-ups. I hope to find someone like "Cat" or anyone with whom I can share more than just the job..

Depending on what I thought of her, and depending on how good friends we were, I might partake of some client/provider interaction. I know it sounds horrible, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

So, I was sorta asked this question and now I am going to ask you guys!

If your Brother, Son or Friend started dating someone new and was just completely in a great/loving relationship. He was happy and was being treated really well....but the girl he was seeing was:

A) an active SP or MP, or

B) a Retired SP or MP

What would you do?? if anything?