SP for married couple

Hi Everybody,

My wife and I are visiting Ottawa this summer and are looking for an SP to spend some time with while were in town. We don't do stuff like this very often, so when we do we like to take our time to make sure we choose the right lady. If you're an SP who sees couples or a hobbiest with a recommendation, we'd love to hear from you. PM or reply to this thread. Thanks!

There are many women on CERB who are comfortable seeing couples. I would suggest viewing various advertisements and checking out various companionship websites.

Most service providers see couples and it's important to build some rapport for that kind of an experience. There are some companions who specialize in seeing couples, such as Charlotte Sinclair (she sometimes comes to Ottawa, I think). I would suggest messaging some people that interest you as soon as possible, this will allow you time to negotiate boundaries and figure out what is best for you and your partner.

Good luck!

xox

Nat

Edited by N*t****e L*f*****
  • Like 1

In my eyes every SP that offer duo with another SP would most likely be willing to see a couple:)

Also-this happen "often" that the husband want to surprise his wife with a 3some. You may want to have your wife contact the SP as well so they can get to know each other better. I can assure you that if the two women get along together, the time will be WAY better than if your wife doesn't know the SP at all.

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies so far. No Malika, I'm not trying to suprise my wife. She's very much a part of the selection process. We have been looking at a few ladies advertisements and pages alreay, but thought we'd through a post up here as it appears many ladies don't really advertise that much.

As Nathalie suggested, Charlotte Sinclair specializes in couples. She'll be in Ottawa this week (Sep 11-13 as I recall). My wife and I had a dinner date (followed by play time!) with her in in Montreal this summer. It was a great experience for both of us, and Charlotte's web site offers plenty of good advice to help prepare you for a first time experience.

I'm glad to hear your wife is involved at the outset. I believe Charlotte won't even book a couple until she's talked to the wife first -- and I think that's a sensible policy. It is really important that the ladies hit it off.

As for other couples SP's that may be in Ottawa, we're still looking around. We're attending the Social this Thursday so we can meet some of the ladies and see if there's any chemistry. I guess you could say we are "prospecting"!

Hope you find someone and have a great visit!

P.S. Check out the social group "Threesomes". The SP's who are members of that group Are likely "couple-friendly".

Edited by northerntantra