I am an older guy who is very happily married to someone who does not enjoy sex very much although I work very hard at trying to get her interested. It is am matter of age I guess. I would like to find a sp that would take care of my needs but this is new to me and I am quite nervous about it. Any ideas from hobbyist or sp.'s would be helpful.

It's perfectly natural to feel nervous the first time... we've all been there. In any case, you've found the perfect board to ease you into your hobbying adventures. Cerb is made up of outstanding ladies and gents who will be only too happy to guide you along and answer any queries you may have.

The best thing to do at the start is to become familiar with the rules and regulations of Cerb, then find a lady that interests you, and send her a polite e-mail introducing yourself and go from there. I'm sure you'll be very happy with whomever you choose. It's all a matter of taste and personal preference, really.

That said, welcome to Cerb... We're pleased that you've chosen to join our community!

All the best. :)

• Like 2

First question I have, as she doesn't want to have sex, is she aware of your desire to start satisfying your urge outside the marriage. It sounds to me that you're at a fairly embryonic stage. Most people in this community live with two identities. Before you start give some thought as to how you're going to manage this part of your life without drawing attention from your better half, phone, email, money and time.

So you want to go ahead, give some thought to your needs. If it's not bang bang you might want a longer session or if you want more intimacy you may want a more mature experienced lady. After you sort that out then it's a matter of doing the research, going through the ads, recommendations, profiles and posts.

Take the plunge, if it doesn't always work out, try again and you'll eventually find a few women who fit the bill.

i would look under recos, what age of a lady do u want, what kind of sex u would like take all into consideration every sp is different in what they offer.

I recommend you visit the New to this? Things you show know section. Lots of great advice from ladies and gentlemen alike.

• Like 1

I hope you find what you are looking for. We are here for many different reasons and I would caution against rushing into anything until you consider the how your actions going forward could affect you and those around you if it comes out what you are up to. Would you be able to look at your kids and friends in the face if something happened and brought your activities to light. No judging here, just want you to be sure and again, best of luck

Thanks everyone for your helpful comments. I will contact a sp soon and arrange for an appointment. I also enjoy reading the threads and social groups. I think CERB is a great idea for all concerned and congratulate those that are keeping it in good order.