Android apps on the Playbook

I just managed to install several android apps on my BB playbook. It was pretty easy once you get the hang of it. You can get the side load program and the bar files which are playbook compatible at a site called good e reader.

what's the sideload program? i tried it and downloaded some apps but can't find them on my playbook? tried to download again but it won't allow saying they're already installed? no icons on any screens? any ideas? is there a specific program to run or install the apps?

cheers,

stan

You do need a program on your computer to install the apps with the bar extension you download to the playbook. If you go to the apps store on goodereader and select the Blackberry Playbook Android Apps you will find an application with the Blackberry logo called Essential Download - Load Android Apps on your Playbook. When you go there you will find the full instructions.

thanks dude, i figured it out after reading your post and replying, went to the site but now it says it's down or something but either way it's not working. i will try again later or tomorrow. thanks again.

cheers,

stan