Stockings... absolutely sensual

While the most sensuous women have their own unique physical and intellectual niches one enhancement I absolutely love is sheer stockings. It increases the " sexyness" factor exponentially; The legs and feet seem to glow and all the best attributes ( especially for those who fancy legs and feet) are brought out. Naked is nice but a slight bit of silk or nylon adds to the tease as does a well timed smile. Just a thought...

• Like 2

I have to second this thought. There is just something so sexy about a woman in sheer stockings. I have always been a bit of a leg man and for me stockings/nylons just seems to amp it up for me. That being said women are sexy regardless of what they are or aren't ;) wearing, but for me stockings along with a bit of teasing just amps it up for me :)

• Like 1

I agree that there is nothing hotter than a woman in heels and stockings. I really enjoy watching a woman put them on..... Only for me to take them off her after

• Like 2

Stockings and sexy panties really work for me. The stockings occasionally stay on but the panties at some point of the encounter will come off by teeth, hands or feet, I so love removing this exquiste undergarmet especially when it has become dampened by foreplay.

• Like 1

Do you know where friendship ends

and passion does begin?

It's between the binding of

her stockings and her skin.

(oh yeah)

-- Stockings, Suzanne Vega

• Like 1

Guest t**d**teur

And YES again to thigh highs, in all their colours, from sheer to fishnet, from white to black, from multi coloured to multi textured. I love the way thigh highs leads the eyes to... well you get the idea.

I just want to remind everyone about Julie Wilde's old profile pic. I very much liked the multi-coloured thigh-high stockings. Hopefully, Julie will add that picture to one of her albums one day. I know I always kept my eye out for that lovely pic while reading the various general discussion threads.

All stockings are sexy but I really like the ones with the sexy patterns on the top,or cute ribbons.. Fishnets are hot also!

I just want to remind everyone about Julie Wilde's old profile pic. I very much liked the multi-coloured thigh-high stockings. Hopefully, Julie will add that picture to one of her albums one day. I know I always kept my eye out for that lovely pic while reading the various general discussion threads.

Hmmm ... multi-colour ...

369458925_4bb0f85e58.jpg9118-large.jpgmulti-color-wavy-stripes-detail-tights.jpg221823567.jpg513-768-ua6606.jpg9082.jpg

• Like 1

Georgiana Sweet really inspired me to wear more stockings and garter belts. I'm lucky enough to see her every so often in some very beautiful sets...!

As a matter of fact, I might go buy my first set today (yes, my first!). I love wearing corsets and lingerie but I never got around to wearing garters and stockings. They would look fabulous in a pair of heels, I think. I also think the combination of a corset and garter is really beautiful. Perhaps not in this colour, but I like the style of this:

22012_1_.jpg

Something like this, Nathalie?

sexy-stockings-b-13.jpg

Corsets would be a great theme for the Beautiful Lingerie thread that I started. I'm just waiting on someone else to post there so I can post some that I have queued up.

We should keep this thread focused on stockings, since that's how it started. Ensembles can go in the Limgerie thread.

• Like 2

I definitely feel sexy when I get down and dirty and keep the stockings on... especially with a little garter belt, underwear off, of course! Very hot

Additional Comments:

1327679212p18289_c476_1-front.jpgparis_lingerie_show_015.jpgagentprovocatorstockings.jpg8d69dd8e.jpg

The white ones with the writing... where did you find them?! Definitely have to get myself a pair...

Part of my 'thing' is to be wearing stockings and heels, normally thru beginning to end of an appt. (I do make exceptions for warmer weather, and for those clients who really don't want them, or those who prefer pantyhose... :) )

Mine aren't really fancy tho I do get fishnet for sure, and the main preference seems to be for black, not beige. Normally stayups, but more recently decided to go with garter and stockings, as the stayups have always been troublesome in their desire to not stay up.

I like them. I think it is often what sets the sp (or mp) apart from the civilians (wherever they may be from) or the ones with a routine of accompanied shower which while it might be fun, jumps into the action far too quickly and without finesse. Stockings create that finesse, imo.