Stockings... absolutely sensual

I guess I am like the rest of you guys but I have one question. When so many of the sps advertise they have these great pics of them in stockings and lingerie, but when you go to see them, despite a specific request,the attire is nowhere in sight. Why is it so difficult to get them to wear what they advertise in?

There is just something about what stockings on an attrctive woman...is such a turn on to me, seeing a pretty woman, in sheer nude/beise hose...I just can't keep my eyes of her. And seeing her sitting, one leg over other and rocking her platform pump, sipping on her favorite beverage. Spring has arrived, we welcome women in skirts, sheer stockings, and sexy pumps..my favorite!

Legs covered in stocking is magical. The movies that contain a small scene with a womem putting or removing her stocking sticks in my mind long after the show is over.

I love stockings too. They make me feel even sexier and I love the feel on my legs. I always wear some, and always have an extra pair on hand so I don't have to worry about "running" out...

Tried to post a pic of my stockings, but can't seem to figure it out...

Meaghan

xoxo

Guest paq****5

I love look and touch a lady with stockings! It feels and looks sexy! A real turn on for me! Also wearing high heels adds to a good pair of looking legs. Love to watch them put them on and as it clings to the leg the beauty that it exposes.

While the most sensuous women have their own unique physical and intellectual niches one enhancement I absolutely love is sheer stockings. It increases the " sexyness" factor exponentially; The legs and feet seem to glow and all the best attributes ( especially for those who fancy legs and feet) are brought out. Naked is nice but a slight bit of silk or nylon adds to the tease as does a well timed smile. Just a thought...

Well said and I agree.

After reading the posts, especially those from the ladies who say they like stockings as well, I have to ask the question again: why is it so difficult to get the ladies to wear sexy lingerie for the session? They advertise in it, they say they like it, I almost always ask for it, but never get it. Is it just me or do any of you other gents find the same difficulty? Any ladies wish to respond?

After reading the posts, especially those from the ladies who say they like stockings as well, I have to ask the question again: why is it so difficult to get the ladies to wear sexy lingerie for the session? They advertise in it, they say they like it, I almost always ask for it, but never get it. Is it just me or do any of you other gents find the same difficulty? Any ladies wish to respond?

From my own experience, I don't have to ask, they have great taste and they choose very sexy lingerie and they know how to choose what fits them and what puts them in value. Unfortunately, when I meet my favorite ladies, I only see their lingerie for a very short time ! :icon_wink:

Seriously, to choose good and sexy lingerie is not so simple. What looks good on a model, can be wrong for another; there are so many factors to consider: the figure, the fit, the fashion, the color. sexy lingerie is an art: an art to design and an art to choose the right one for the right lady. We have here numerous ladies that have great taste and that master this art of sexy lingerie.