Hello From a New Geezer to CERB.

Guest ****someS**l

I just registered today and I thought I would simply take the opportunity to say hello to everyone and to introduce myself. I am an older gentleman who is happily retired from work. Although I enjoy being retired I miss the social intereaction with others as I spend most of my time alone which can be a lonely affair. I am a physically active, healthy person and frankly I find many people my age (mid-60s) not a lot of fun to be around. I have a number of interests that keep me somewhat occupied and I have been what might best be described as an occasional "hobbyist" when the opportunity arises (no pun) over the past 40 some odd years or so. I love the companionship of a lovely lady from time to time which leaves me feeling youthful again. I have no age, body type or racial preferences, however as a non-smoker I would rather she be a non-smoker as well. Anyhow, it's nice to be here and hopefully we will meet up some day. In the meantime, judging from the many threads and topics here on the site I will have more than enough reading to do and hopefully I will be able to make some small contribution as well along the way. Thank-you.

Welcome to CERB, LonesomeSoul! I think you'll find this a friendly and fun place to hang out. Check out the many Social Groups and join the one's that interest you. Also, there are lots of discussion and picture threads on the go, especially in the General Discussion Area.

If you have a bit of time on your hands, we can always use more contributions to the picture threads, such as Freekin' Hot Fripples, Babe of the Day, Beautiful Lingerie, Best Bums on the Planet, etc. Or start your own theme!

Oh, and by the way, you're not a "geezer" here. As my wife is fond of reminding me, "you're only as old as the woman you feel!" :icon_wink:

Welcome to CERB LonesomeSoul. You'll find CERB is a very positive community. And seeing as you are in Ottawa, you'll find many wonderful ladies there, Ottawa is a good city for those involved in this lifestyle

Look forward to reading your posts on CERB

But untill then, welcome to CERB

RG

Welcome to cerb!! You will find we have a very nice respectful and helpful community here!

Don't be shy to ask questions and admire the profiles of the many lovely ladies here on cerb.

Well LS I think we are very similar in our profiles. I'm sure you'll fit in well and enjoy yourself. You're welcome to PM if you have any questions.

Welcome to Cerb, I am sure you will be very happy you joined. It's a positive place where you may discuss anything from sex to getting advice on where to buy a new stove. We are a very diverse community!! :icon_smile:

Welcome to cerb. There is a lot of great people on here to talk to and play with. have fun and take care. XoXo

Guest ****someS**l

Although I've thanked everyone individually I again wanted to say many thanks to you all for the most warm and friendly welcome. Lots of great reading and photos of the ladies to drool over! Hope to meet up with many in the near future. Made a couple of new CERB friends already. Great place. Thank-you and enjoy the summer.

Welcome, LS, to this great community!

Once you have spent sometime browsing the site, contributing and making new friends here, you might want to change your handle - 'cause you won't be lonesome anymore! LOL.icon7.gif