Ottawa Fall 2012 Social - Mark your calendars for Thu., Sept. 13th!

I ended up going to the social after having an appt and didn't get there till 10 pm but I'm glad I went. I met so many great people there last night. A big thanks to Angela for organizing the party, Mistert for making all those brownies and those who contributed door prizes. As always, Angela did a great job to make sure everything ran smoothly and thanks to everyone for attending. Last night made me realize what this community is all about. I love you all. :)

Thank you Angela for arranging such a great event! I too met many wonderful people last night... Only wish I could have stayed longer. Hope we have another soon... ;)

I so wanted to go. Again I even had the dress and shoes. Hopefully I'll make the Christmas one.

Angela I want to thank you and your cohorts for really showing Ottawa how cool we really are. This is a LOT of work, and you seem to have a gift for it by making sure everyone is having a good time.

I wasn't there, but thank you anyway.

I so wanted to go. Again I even had the dress and shoes. Hopefully I'll make the Christmas one.

Angela I want to thank you and your cohorts for really showing Ottawa how cool we really are. This is a LOT of work, and you seem to have a gift for it by making sure everyone is having a good time.

I wasn't there, but thank you anyway.

I echo everything that Chanel said. I so wanted to go too and, well I did not have the dress but I did have the shoes. :)

Maybe next time Angela.

MN2