I'm in it for the money but....

Okay so I do consider myself totally to be a professional at this. Just not full time. I'm a softy too which makes it difficult sometimes. Some clients I meet, well I always want to give them their money's worth, never rush a man. When I say an hour I mean an hour. Some men want a half an hour of chat! so that's fine too!

Last night I had a client who wanted to have a drink with me in a bar first. It ended up being a few drinks and as he was paying of course, it was fine. I'm not a big drinker but now and then I like to party. (Not good for the skin, the weight and makes you feel like crap the next day!). When I went to the washroom in the pub i was feeling cheeky and took out my egg vibrator, placed it strategically in my panties, the cord in my jeans pocket (very understated night in public of course) and put the control on the table when I got back. This client hadn't had sex in three years, married of course! and began to stutter. We had fun, trying to carry on a conversation about how hard he had it at home, while he watched my eyes and the occasional jump as he turned the vibrations from gentle to high! I like to be horny when I am going to get laid, as well as have fun and this wasn't a rush night.

He had to pay for a room, two cab fares, drinks and I charged him $200. I had as much fun as he did. Is this the Girlfriend Experience. I guess in a way. I'm not 23 and a hottie. I have the energy of a 23 yr old! And the shazammm of a 23 yr old but.. experience has taught me that most men don't just want to get off. I lit candles, he put some music on his laptop and he started with my toes.. mm I have a foot fetish to be sure. Somehow my usual massage and Reiki went out the window. One stocking off, toes in his mouth, tongue along the sole of my freshly pedicured feet (oh thank you god for making me do that today!) up my thigh a little and then.. the other stocking... so much for those. I wore my favorite little bustier, a Fredricks of Hollywood that a client bought me from the States.. with the usual boobs cut out of it. This client was determined to be the aggressor even though I tend to be in control and I gave it up like a good girl. He pinned me down, licked me for ages (thank you lord, I love this job) and used every last one of my toys on me. (and I get paid for this?). I just know the more clients I have the better shape my body will be! I climbed on top, girating my hips so that he pressed just right oooh just right against my g spot ... liquid trickling down my thighs, squirting happens and it is effortless this way... Flipping me over now, doggy, and ooops anal sex (that wasn't paid for buddy, oh god it just felt so damned good.. and he will be back for certain!!!). It was his first time with anal sex and.. well he seemed to like it. Not sure! His happiness was apparent on his face, with mine down below his knees as he straddle me; orally gratifying a man this way is too erotic. Aggressive but i'm always in control of course. And then I made him stand on the side of the bed, while I let him stroke himself.. over my breasts... exhausted.

Okay so probably I should have charged him $400. But he spent that much and I'm no gold digger. I'd rather he come back twice a month and this spiritual woman knows, that she's doing some good in the world. lol... for me at least!

• Like 2

Sara,

Thanks for sharing your experience. :)

Going with the flow, unrehearsed, unscripted in the right circumstances (this seems like one) does have it's merits and can result in great fun for all. There's business, but then there's mutual pleasure.

It's always nice to hear stories like that, I used to be in this guys shoes at one time and then found Cerb, not to say I did not get some bad experience but with the recommendation here I found the woman of my dream. And if you read this my love you know who you are.

I felt the good.. good.. vibrations from your story..very wet and sexy thanks for sharing;-)

Mmmm, lucky couple right there. I've had a few dates where the 2 of us completely forget about the 'business' aspect and get lost in the moment. Doesn't happen often but when it does, there's nothing better. Always nice to hear about the ladies genuinely having one of those experiences ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow now I wish you were in Ottawa!!! I need a woman like you!

Guest f***2f***

I love that thing with the egg and you letting him turn up the vibe in the bar....I would have been rock hard watching your face. I love to watch a woman orgasm especially at my hand or dick or tongue...very hot story!!

When I went to the washroom in the pub i was feeling cheeky and took out my egg vibrator, placed it strategically in my panties, the cord in my jeans pocket (very understated night in public of course) and put the control on the table when I got back. I'm not 23 and a hottie. I have the energy of a 23 yr old!

Seems like a kinky woman to me.Lol!

Holy Shit,,,,What a story!

Three years and no sex??

Unreal to say the least.

You gave him pleasure though...that's for sure.