Bree / Superstar

Guest s*r***a**9

Has anyone seen Bree 19 year old (Superstar) from BP?

I know there was another superstar that was one of the Mr Jetz scam thing.

Is this the same one or is she legit?

Guest drhot69

Her ad has Mr Jetz's fingerprints all over it. But please take one for the team.

Her ad has Mr Jetz's fingerprints all over it. But please take one for the team.
It's all very well to suggest that he TOFTT, but what if he has a bad experience? He wouldn't be allowed to post about it here, unless it's a scam.

Guest s*r***a**9

Take one for the team?! Lol I dunno about that. Didn't know I was on a team! But I might. Just have to be cautious.

Yeah.....and I saw those fingerprints from a mile away. The same clues are there in most of them, because the ads don't get inventive to stray away from the same template. Most of them have "the pics are 100 percent real/ i'm new at this/ 'white-fun!'/ contact me via text " in 'em.

Im bree im not a scam or fake - my pix r real.ill prove it if u want i can wear one of my outfits just to prove

As one of the "newbie" members of this here fine board, I would just like to say that its all fine and good for you to say this, however there are a number of pooners who have been burnt many times, and a good number of those pooners have been burnt due to adds that are VERY similar to the ones you post.

IMHO that is why there are numerous posts with regards to getting one to TOFTT.

I honestly dont think anyone is trying to attack you personally, we as hobbyists, just want to be cautious and protect ourselves as well.

also, just want to say how nice it is to be able to post here without getting bashed or attacked, due to our own personal opinions. I was signed up on another site but saw how crazy that turned out..

Have a great day all!

You have a person like Mr. Jetz (or whatever the name is) creating all these fake ads/ scams/ etc... and of course the natural instinct is to be skeptical, especially when it comes to BP. An even better example has to be all of the ads for asian girls in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. Really? There are so many I find it hard to believe there are any women left in China (or any other asian country).

I wondered a few times why there is no list on here to confirm a girl is legit, or at least to acknowedge that a CERB member has spent time with her. Clearly people post recommendations, and a few of the SP's are members here on CERB, but that number is relatively small compared to the number of girls advertising on BP and EC.

So come on, is there anybody out there that can stand up for Bree and say, "Yes, I have seen her, she is legit".

It's been 3 weeks gents, that should speak volumes to all of you.

As far as TOFTT yes you are taking a chance, it is a part of the hobby where a gent will see a lady for the first time and report back. You don't have to give a negative review to communicate a bad experience.

Bee, I think posting a pic with you and the Winnipeg Sun from today would prove you are infact ligit

Just how many girls are using this accounts?

Seems like there is a really fit young girl, a little thicker brunette, who could also me some 30 yrs old advertising as 19?

Guest drhot69

Bree has still not responded to the challenge of verifying her pics.

With a MrJetz phone#, she is fake until prove otherwise.

I originally thought she was a Mr. Jetz scam, but....the ones that I thought were Mr. Jetz doing them (assuming it is him) were the ones where they fit the same mold--images stolen off of the internet of pampered rich looking girls making the requisite bad girl poses in the mirror; phone number with the last digit spelled out ("eight"), also usually with a "new to the industry" tagline to lure guys in.

I can't verify anything (haven't seen her myself), but going off just a hunch, she's real.....albeit not quite in the middle of the balance beam.

Several ads on the same day (often back to back) plus the most flagrant use of sparkly graphics seen this side of GeoCities or MySpace all point to some....eccentricities (I think that poor spelling and incessant advertising aren't good character references...at least to me).....but someone that I think is real, nonetheless. If it is a Mr. Jetz thing, he's worked hard (especially considering that Bree's ads ran while he was in the slammer and the pampered rich chick posing in the mirror ads completely dropped off), it would appear to be the anomaly.

But it does appear to almost be two girls in the ad; one is a skinnier one with long hair and one is a less skinny version with shoulder length hair. It's possible that it's the same girl but with photographs taken at different times, but I seem to remember her ads saying that she has a friend that she SP's with, so that may be the reason there.

Whoever's writing the ads needs to go back to grade 1 and learn how to spell though.

(puts magnifying glass, pipe and hat carefully back in detective drawer....)

• Like 1

Well I saw her sister a couple of times at nevadas 2 or so years ago and always had a great time! Bree, if you are reading this did you ever work there? You don't mention your rates etc. in your ads or in your profile if you want to pm them to me that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Big bob

Hi loves this is bree like i said before its not mrjetz, yes its me n star yes thats my sister if u wanted to kno

If this is the real deal and it's you and your sister and you do duos, I think that may be slightly good for business. :)

Guest ***rgi*****9

All I can say from everything I have read and seen is that in accordance with the rules of the board, I can only say good luck to whoever takes a shot!

I know her latest ad has a bunch of pics that got hits on tineye. One pic had as many as 23 hits. If you pay attention she posts a lot of ads with different pics. Some don't get any hits but the majority do. Even if she's mixing real pics with fake ones it still sends up warning flags for me. Just my 2 cents.

Guest Sno****54

I'm surprise why anyone has post a real review about those ladies. They were on the scene for long time, but I was wondering if thera are any pooner who in fact TOFT?