Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Oshean. I haven't seen her for a while now but would like to get in touch again. Her website is down and the mts email is not working. Anyone know anything?

one has to assume if people cant get in touch with her she doesnt want people to. id assume shes retired

Was wondering what happened to her as well. She was the first SP I was ever with; will always remember that time @ the old spot on Sherbrook! ;-)

I believe there was a situation in which she filmed a couple and showed the video on her website. It turns out that the couple were Winnipeg police officers and they went to court to block distribution of video even though a consent was signed. Not sure how it played out, but I have not seen or heard from her since.

They were Sherriff's officers and their bid to have the video's removed form the website was lost. It was deemed that they did sign the appropriate release forms and Ocean did have the right to publish the material on her website.

After that she did retire to focus primarily on video production. At some point a year or so ago she and her website disappeared.

Maybe her and Prince "Hide In the Closet and Wack Off While Some Other Guy Bangs My Wife" moved to Europe to be closer to his aristocratic roots. ;)

Unfortunately for the "German Prince" there are no aristocratic roots. For $1000 anyone can go to Germany and pay for that title. And unfortunately for her he's a total fraud.

Unfortunately for the "German Prince" there are no aristocratic roots. For $1000 anyone can go to Germany and pay for that title. And unfortunately for her he's a total fraud.

Cool!

Prince Livenudecats.

I like the sound of that.

I had the pleasure of meeting Oshean before she retired. I must say, she was extremely warm, sexy and very playful. She made me feel right at ease. She genuinely enjoys sex. A real gem and rarity. One of the best SP's I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I can honestly say that she would meet my top 3 favourite list of Sp's. (out of about 30 or so Sp's I've seen over the past decade, to me, that speaks volumes). It's too bad she's retired as I was hoping to run into her again!!! I wish her well! She's an amazing woman!

Had the extreme pleasure of many sessions with the famous Oshean...she was an amazing woman who love sex and loved pleasing her men...I truly loved the way she would squirt and man it was puddles all over the place...then time for a beer and right back at it....She gave the most amazing blow jobs....ah the memories

Anybody know how to contact (email addy) or if she still sees select clients?

As already stated here several times, she's long retired. And, if by chance she still sees "select clients", if you have to ask, she obviously wouldn't see you anyway.

• Like 2

Guest ***rgi*****9
Anybody know how the lovely Oshean may be reached? Please pm me if you prefer.

Guess you didn't read the thread, she is retired and it has been mentioned a few times in the thread.

Someone mentioned the old place on **********, but didn't she also use a place near the ******** hotel?

Loved watching her vids on her site. Wish I would have seen the one with the deputies

I haven't seen her advertise in a dog's age. I go through the ad's daily, BP, EC, etc and I can promise she hasn't posted an ad for the longest time. I'd say time to move on.

Was cruising thru one of the local shopping centres yesterday afternoon, when I look up and who's turned the corner in front of me but Oshean (or the lady once known as Oshean). Kinda caught me off guard and once I realized it was in fact her, only had a split second look at her. Had it not been for the fact that I was with a family member, I would have turned around and done some covert surveillance. I can tell you though, that she was walking hand in hand with a guy who wasn't the Duke, Prince or Royal Heiness she used to be married to. She was dressed down and covered up with no makeup on but looked the same as I remembered her to be. Oshean was the only SP I ever saw and had the pleasure of seeing her a few times over the years. It was kind of a dream to see her the first time. She and the Prince used to shop for groceries (in the mid 90's) at the local grocery store I worked at as a horny teenager. She come dressed in tight jeans, 6" heels and many times a tight white tank top that displayed her ample assets very well. The "fake boob lady" was the highlight of the day many times! It wasn't until many years later that after cruising the Internet that I put 2 and 2 together and figured out what she did for a living and took the plunge! She was an awesome SP to be with considering I was in my early 20's! I didn't have the opportunity to see her one last time before she retired but long for the day that she will make a comeback tour! Anyways, sorry for babbling on but I just wanted to tell the story. She's obiviously moved on in her life, she looked happy with the dude she was with and I wish her all the best in wherever her new life leads her.