I had the pleasure of seeing Ms. Emily Marie this morning and had a great time with her.

Emily is very down to earth and made me feel at ease in her company. She is all natural and uses very little makeup which I like very much. We had plenty of good conversation in between the more energetic fun activities. The pictures of her on Cerb and her website are very accurate. She has a large tattoo on her back which is not shown in the pictures.

One thing to bear in mind is that Emily is traveling with her dog. It is a very docile and obedient female pit bull. Aside from a few small barks when I entered the room I hardly noticed she was there. She stayed in the entry room on the sofa the majority of the time I was there.

If you are looking to see someone this weekend I believe she is in town until tomorrow morning.

Edited by boardbrowser

Guest J******72

I really wanted to see her on her first trip to Hfx, but it wasn't possible. I hope everyone showed her a great time so she comes back, and soon.

BTW Billybob, her dog is in her "home alone" video. That doggie is a sweetheart, so you're safe. Actually, as a fellow dog owner, I think it's great that she brought her little buddy with her. That's awesome.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.