My Name is John and I am a Newbie

No, wait, that is sort of how my AA meetings start! Let's try again.My Name is John and I'm a newb. I'll likely ask a lot of dumb questions in the begining so I'm asking for forgiveness in advance!At this stage just really saying 'Hi' and that is about it.Stupid Newb questions to follow in the days to come."Hi"

Welcome aboard the Cerb train. Have fun, be respectful and courteous and it will be a the best train ride ever. Lots of good and helpful people here. Many beautiful women just waiting to make you a happy man.

There are also fun threads, helpful threads. People here care.

Also there are way more boobies than this country boy can count ! I mean grrrrreat photo albums ;) haha

If you have any questions just ask, you can see it is a pretty friendly group of people. If you don't want to ask some questions publically, you can send a Private Message and only the recipient will see it.

Wow guys (and very hot ladies) thanks for the welcome. Way more than I expected. Pedro, thanks for the link, tons of info there! I do have a few ladies that I am looking at, so expect dumb questions to follow, maybe later today if I can manage the time!

Welcome!

I recently signed up and have found this board soooooo helpful. There are so many great threads in the newbie section that address first timer questions. It's a lot of information, but like other things in life; "One day at a time" ;)

Play safe!

Vanguard

the only requirement for membership is a desire ....

you are not alone here ... day at a time

Welcome!!! A dumb a question to ask? Well PM me and I'll do my best which is truth be told about 50% as good a answer as you'll get by posting by publicly sometimes that is difficult ;)

Nice to have you here John. Enjoy all the jokes and great threads. If you have a question, someone here can answer it. :)

hey welcome - do yourself a favor...skip the rest and go to the best visit the ladies @ nevadas on sargent they are awesome!!

Posted via Mobile Device

hey welcome - do yourself a favor...skip the rest and go to the best visit the ladies @ nevadas on sargent they are awesome!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you for the suggestion, but upon reviewing your post history I think I'll pass. I don't feel a forum is the appropriate place to advertise oneself. I also feel that suggesting all the other ladies are inferior, in such a personal industry as the one in question, is not very classy. Sorry.

• Like 5

Wow guys (and very hot ladies) thanks for the welcome. Way more than I expected. Pedro, thanks for the link, tons of info there! I do have a few ladies that I am looking at, so expect dumb questions to follow, maybe later today if I can manage the time!

If you have any questions just ask, you can see it is a pretty friendly group of people. If you don't want to ask some questions publically, you can send a Private Message and only the recipient will see it.

I'm a little confused? Did you reply to your own thread offering insight? Curious...

cat