Questions to massage customers

Hello there,

I think it's a shame that there is nothing under Vancouver massage discussions:)

So, why not start a thread about customers' preferences.

I have been giving massages for over a decade and have my routine, but I believe that if you want to be good at something you should never stop learning.

These are questions to customers who like to get erotic massages or are interested in getting one in future.

Because I am located in Vancouver, I am interested mainly in the opinions of the local guys, but if you are not from here, please feel free to give your opinions.

These are some of the questions I would like you to answer.

1. do you prefer to go to a massage parlour or to see an independent masseuse, and why?

2. do you prefer massage oil, powder, and which kind? (I use a body cream, because I found oil too messy.)

3. what kind of finish would you prefer? Handjob? Blowjob? Full service? (this won't change the fact that I provide handjob only, just curious) and why?

4. do you prefer music or silence? and what kind of music, if this is your choice?

5. do you like candles?

6. do you prefer a nice chat with the masseuse or want her to be silent?

7. do you prefer a bubbly personality or should she be more businesslike?

8. do you want to touch and if so, where?

9. is there anything in particular that has bothered you during massages in the past? elaborate :)

10. what part of the massage is more important for you? Deep massage or the erotic part?

11. How long do you want the handjob last?

12. How do you like your penis being touched? Is there a certain part that is too sensitive? How about the balls?

13. After ejaculating, do you want her to continue or to stop?

14. is there anything in particular that is a major turn-off for you before, during or after the massage?

I guess this will be enough for now :)

Thanks for your contribution.

Well...I am not from Vancouver...but as you asked for other input...I will give you my 3.5 cents worth.

1. do you prefer to go to a massage parlour or to see an independent masseuse, and why?

This all depends on the mood set by the atmosphere.....I do not like the clinical massage place type...vinyl floor....small rooms.....fake real masage place feel...I like the relaxed spacious lounging areas...something that gives a soothing feel

2. do you prefer massage oil, powder, and which kind? (I use a body cream, because I found oil too messy.)

Now this depends on what is going on...body slides do need oil or a good lotion....oil I feel is better on a HJ.....lotion is not bad for a HJ as long as the lady pays attention to keep it well lubricated.......powder......not really sure about as I have not had one withj powder yet.

3. what kind of finish would you prefer? Handjob? Blowjob? Full service? (this won't change the fact that I provide handjob only, just curious) and why?

Well....If I am going to see an SP...it will be FS and or a BJ because that is what you are going for.....but with a massage I prefer the HJ as it is all about the technique of the ladies hands and abilities........I like the feel of not much in control when having a HJ...letting the lady control the when and how of the release....where as with FS...the man can be more in control......2 different situations.....

4. do you prefer music or silence? and what kind of music, if this is your choice?

I prefer nice soft music....solitudes....nature sounds....I am not into eloevator music or alot of singing stuff...as it can be distracting.

5. do you like candles?

Candles are nice...scented possibly....but proper lighting does set the mood better....be it from candles or nice dim lights

this all depends on the connection between the two....a good attentive lady will know when and how ofter and what to talk about.....or just humm and moan lightly....

Friendly...welcoming.....personable.....business like can be cold

MMmmmmmm....touching is some times what some people need to help...as for me...I prefer to be focused on the task in her hand....more than what might be in my hand....but sometimes I like to gently caress a little but or lower back...as it can send signals as to how things are progressing or how tense the situation is.....

9. is there anything in particular that has bothered you during massages in the past? elaborate :smile:

surrounding noise....as in other clients...doors opening and closing...phones....I prefer quiet soft surroundings to sooth and relax and keep the attention focused.

10. what part of the massage is more important for you? Deep massage or the erotic part?

I like a nice medium to deep massage to start follwed and intermixed with the sensual tease and erotic touch.....mix it up......what is nice is after the release....just some tender soft body caress to ease out that last built up tension.....

Now that is something that all depends...if the tease and massage build slowly to the release...it cah last a few minutes....but I like a nice long HJ mixed with extra teasing....build it up..then let it go...buld it up then relax....sometimes to much of the HJ action can partially numb the penis.....

12. How do you like your penis being touched? Is there a certain part that is too sensitive? How about the balls?

I persoanlly love to have my balls caressed and played with while a HJ is going on.....spread the feeling around the whole groin area. Long strokes...followed by a few quck top end moves.......the part that can get too sensitive is the part of the head closest to the male body...the crown on the inside of the head...the underside of the crown...wow.....that can be the best.

After the release....a nice warm towel placed over the groin followed by some gentle massage movements going away from the groin does wonders....do not jump to the clean up......let the feeling subside and gentle caress and light tickles moving away from the groin works great

14. is there anything in particular that is a major turn-off for you before, during or after the massage?

Turn offs.....as mentioned earlier...noise.....intense conversation....mechanical actions....."how about the flip now"......instead of "baby.....would you like to turn over now...mmm..."

Now keep in mind..alot of this is all personal preferance and I did post my ons and offs......but I hope this helps......now I have to go and find some one to help me get this tpoic out of my head.....

When I find a great independent, I prefer that. It helps to build rapport and confidence, trust. But when a great independent is lost (moves, retires, etc) then sometimes going to a parlour is convenient - mostly in order to meet a new person. I am generally loyal.

However, after having said that, variety is also a great thing. Surprises and new ideas are always welcome. So that it is not just he same routine.

I think I have found a new independent that I am blissfully happy about.

I like the variety. Each medium offers a different tactile experience.

I love the scent and feel of powder, especially on my ass. I love to have my ass powdered, pampered and even slapped a little. Oil is tremendous fun. Cream is "okay" ... but maybe my least favorite.

However, realizing how messy things can be, I still prefer variety and even being asked. The worst is getting cream when I don't like cream and oil is available.

Wow ... how much time do I have? :)

With an oil massage, then a handjob can be mind blowing, especially if great hands and ... whoa. Next up of course would be oral. Again, variety and I like to have a sense of getting to know somebody, building trust and ... well say for every 5 visits and every 5 handjobs, then Full Service is something that would keep me coming back.

You know, like they have at a pizza place ... customer appreciation.

After 10 large pizzas you get a salad and garlic bread for free. Comps.

After 3 hand releases, oral. After 5 visits, full service. Why not?

I like a little music ... and it depends, because music is so mood driven.

I could probably make a LOT of money programming Release Music. Sometimes music without recognizable language (African, India) is very nice. The mood is everything. And sometimes, dirty rap music is also cool. Depends on the mood.

Again, I can't stress variety enough.

Massage Back = Indian sitar music, or African slow music

Massage Front = Spanish

Hand Release = Rap

Oral = Rave or synth type electronica

Full Service = guitar rock (not that I am really listening by that point).

No opera.

Country music, only if you were dressed in cut-off jeans.

Variety.

5. do you like candles?

I love candles.

I think the masseuse has to pick up on what feels right, and when.

Not insisting on conversation. It depends.

If I am lost in the moment of my balls being fondled, I am probably not listening to what you are saying. Unless you are telling me how hard my shaft is getting.

If the music is right, then talking not required.

Silence ... it depends.

Obviously it would difficult for you to talk when giving oral :)

and I when it's all building to a climax, don't expect me to answer on the economy :)

Also: a little low, heavy breathing on your part can help a lot.

Variety. Moods. Bubbly if that comes naturally.

I hate business like though.

Touching an ass, a breast ... small of the back, what ever I can reach, but obviously respect what is off limits. Tactile sensation is huge for me.

And, it helps if I get a verbal tip or clue. Actually, during one of my first massages, when I was asked to flip over, the masseuse then took my hand and put it on her ass and said something like "hey, I don't mind if you like to play a little too " and winked.

9. is there anything in particular that has bothered you during massages in the past?

Well, a slap-dash, bad massage really sucks. Gotta at least feel some sort of caring about what you are doing. Some sort of appreciation for me being there. Like: don't yawn or look at the clock. If you need to time the deal, then do that when I am not looking, or know the length of the songs, the CD, etc.

This is why, that, when I find a great independent I stay with that one only.

Gotta be a comfortable place. Like he said above, no door slammings or "honey, I'm home" or "mom, where's my lunch" .. that would be bad :)

All good. Massage gets me in the moment. Erotic part ... well, it's all part of the experience and the completion of the tactile experience.

For me ... man, sometimes for half of the session.

The right hand job can be such a great experience.

I once had a tantric hand job that lasted 20 minutes and was amazing.

I really exploded, physically, moaning, shaking my whole body.

I DON'T want it to be the last 30 seconds ... ya know?

A great hand release can seem endless (in a good way).

A great hand release feels like and extension of the massage.

And the whole point, really.

there are a LOT of nerve endings there, ya know.

Best massage is something like (for 60 minutes)

15 minutes back

15 minutes front

15 minutes hand release

living 15 minutes (7 minutes before and after) for getting in to/out of etc.

There are probably books on this. If not, I could write one.

It's all good, generally .. and different sensativity at different times.

Depends too on the oil or cream. I like it all.

Sometimes when two hands get involved, it's heaven.

Continue what? There should be a natural wind-down.

It should be obvious. But then again, I once had a great hand job that turned into a 2nd hand job. That was fun.

You have to know your audience and gauge each situation.

Don't keep grinding away though ...

You being in a bad mood, or curt. It should seem like you are happy to see me, like you want to welcome me and have me here ... like I am the only person in the world for the next 45 minutes. That I matter.

It's not just the massage ... it's the attention, the being spoiled and pampered and made to feel at ease.

Hope that helps.

Oh yeah, one more question:

15) When do you like to have your masseuse naked?

When we first get started, and I get naked on the table, it's nice if you sort of take your shoes off, or something ... like a slow, gradual striptease that I don't notice.

While I am on my belly, and you are massaging my back, then you can be clothed.

It is a nice surprise to flip over and find you in your underwear. VERY visually appealing. Very. And then, depending on how things go, it is nice to see you slip out of your bra.

Again, little surprises go a long way.

hope this helps!

• Like 1