In defense of warm and slickery

Everyone who is seriously involved in the activities of this community has their own reasons for doing so. But it came to me that on the Client side, I would offer yet one more reason. Drug-free reality therapy! Let me explain.

A serious issue has come up with my family in the States. The details are not important (except to me). Let it suffice to say that I am in the process of losing someone dear to me and that process will be long and drawn out. Not good.

I took a week off to go down and address this situation. This was a difficult, emotionally draining experience. When I got back, I wanted to just take a bit of time to escape from reality. I don't do drugs. Scotch is nice but didn't quite seem to be the right thing. Then it hit me.

I arranged a lovely session with one of CERB's finest. I had an experience completely detached from everything in my "real" life. During our encounter, there was nothing but her and me. Nothing existed outside of that room. I had fun. She had fun. There was humor. There was erotica. There was pleasure. When our time reached that point to which all good things must come, the end, there were loving hugs and kisses.

Regenerated and refortified, I went through the door back into my life such as it is.

A wonderful thing. I would recommend it to everyone.

• Like 7

I know I find my encounters are my once a month escape from the stresses of the real world. For the time the lady and I are together, that's my focus. No complications, no strings, no drama, we just have a mutually beneficial time together. If we click, connect, have a chemistry, whatever term you like she will be a lady I'll see again.

Yes, after an encounter I feel regenerated. Why I didn't start this lifestyle sooner I don't know

RG

Guest ****someS**l

I don't take drugs of any sort. I don't smoke and I consume alcohol sparingly from time to time. My encounters, although not as frequent as some here, are special moments that are fulfilling and rejuvinating. Certain ladies are my drug of choice...so be it.

I rely on my regular therapy sessions to keep mentally fit and physically healthy. Like anything else it's so important to find a few good therapists that you can rely on for the long term. There are many offering services and I have done many interviews to find the right ones that fit my needs.

That's why we are really lucky to have this site to give us so many options.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... I wanted to just take a bit of time to escape from reality ... I had an experience completely detached from everything in my "real" life... Regenerated and refortified, I went through the door back into my life such as it is...

I named myself after the children's book "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L'Engle, for exactly this reason.

In this novel, the fictional protagonists transport themselves through the universe by means of tessering, a phenomenon that is essentially explained as folding (or wrinkling) the fabric of space-time. This wrinkling creates a fifth-dimensional shortcut or juxtaposition, thereby allowing quick travel between two otherwise remote areas of the space-time continuum.

Why is some fictional space-time portal relevant to this pastime? Well ... every time I am privileged to step through a special lady's door, and into the magical world that lies within, I feel like her world is so wonderfully and impossibly remote from the usual (four-dimensional) territory of my hum-drum everyday life (alias "reality"), that something like fifth-dimensional travel can be the only possible explanation for my being able to arrive there so easily.

Surely no regular door could separate two such extraordinarily contrasting worlds! Therefore, using L'Engle's terminology, I must have Wrinkled in Time.