Claire Heavens - 1st anniversary on CERB

Guest t**d**teur

I recently met up with Claire Heavens at her new discreet downtown location and realized what a gem she is. Any other comments on her massage skills? I can't forget to mention that when I was reviewing her profile, I noticed she joined CERB one year ago. Time flies when you're having fun.

Claire, I hope you spend many more years with us on CERB.

Edited by t**d**teur
Typo

Good catch my friend! So Happy Cerbiversary Claire! Oh and I see that above was your 100th post so congrats traducteur!

Has it been a year already? I remember our first conversations on here, and the thrill of getting to know you.

A real star. Congratulations to you.

Congrats "Claire"...your resilience and positive attitude that keeps you moving forward through all the challenges you had this year is truly admirable...ROOOOAAARRRR !!

Guest **zz**x

Just saw Claire today and had no idea it was her 1st anniversary! She has been a great addition to the Cerb community. I am grateful to have her here right dow to my wobbly legs and tingley toes!

Congratz on the 1 year :D - i suppose that makes you a babygurl! :D as you would say it.... "ROAR!"

All I can say is a year already.... and I still have not met you. Damn, that is about to change :) soon I hope.

WOW! Thankya so much everyone ;) its my CERBary and Ima play hard and RRRRRROAR loud ;) hehe ;) Too Sweet! Thanks a million! Muah! I cant believe its been a year already....although I feel like this cerb world has been with me forever now. well, at least I cant imagine being without anyway. So heres a gigantic hug and roar! Here's to many more years.... ! ;)

• Like 1

Happy 1st. Anniversary EClaire.

Miss you lots Lil Sexy One.

Meowww !!! ( just to be different ;-) )

Hugzzz

whatsup

Maybe only a year on cerb, but you are timeless! Congrats! I believe you got me to join in the first place and I have no regrets and awsome memories!