I saw a couple of ads on CL trying to make fun of CK.

CL is full of scams.

You're doing a great thing CK.

That is great stuff! Those dummies are actually promoting your work and they don't even know it!

Kudos CK ... Your fine efforts are very much appreciated.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes I visit CK's blog at least 2 or 3 times a week, and you know what CK.. just fuck them all (I was only figuratively speaking)- the scam artists can f-off...too bad we don't have a little smiley that gives you the finger..but that would get out of control..lol...BTW was very great to see beautiful Bridget stand up to the plate...KUDO'S BRIDGET

I'm sure its safe to say that anyome who has been a CERB member for any length of time respects the CowBoy and is thankful for his efforts!!

Thank you Bridget and all who've offered your support in the form of Kind words. I find it amusing myself, I've got a pretty thick skin and could careless about what a dishonest scammer thinks about me and the diary.

I know many of you visit the diary to see what's up, to check out a number or two from an ad that you find to be too good to be true, to look at pictures of pretty girls ( ya I'm talkin' to you Pete :) ) or just to get a laugh at all the silliness that goes on. Depending on the day, depending on the scams anywhere between 80-120 visits a day. I guess the scammers are visiting too. LOL yes Seymour it's very ironic.

Thanks again everyone, you're good folks and I like to surround my self with good folks, that's why I love this place soo much!

• Like 1

Just as PistolPete, I visit the blog twice a week.

For the information, for the humor and also for the amazement of checking the references where the photos were stolen.

As another user once said, it's good to find stolen photos in Canada and the US but for Christ's sake, there are even some found on russian servers!

Keep up the good work CK! We are all behind you (figuratively)!

CK your diary is a real help to all. I visit Ottawa quite often and have met some real nice ladies and avoided ones that I should. I wish we had someone as experienced and dedicated as you are in Toronto.

One of your many fans!

Neil

Guest i***k***

It's hilarious some of those folks out there scamming thinking that doing this type of advertising is going to stop the cowboy lol... they just don't understand...

CK, I did not know you had an advertising team. :wink:

At least they got it right when they said the Sherriff is in town.

ckss.jpg

Hey Cowboy! just read your blog this morning, and your response to the scammers was BANG-ON! Nice touch, well written, and your thanks to Bridget was classy! Good for you CK!:wink:

I echo the comments already made CK. Your blog exposes these crooks and frauds to the light of day. I am always fair and up front when I deal with any provider (MA, SP, even in an SC) so I should expect the same common courtesy. I have a lot of experience in customer service oriented jobs, and I know you don't stay in business long by misleading and lying to your customers. Keep up the good work.

Thanks again for the additional words of encouragement from ya'll. Sepcial thanks to 69Nikki69 for your post on CL as well. I'm sure there will be more posts from those yahoos, but as I've said already do any of us really care about what these guys think ?

Thanks again.

I have to admit that picture of you in a diaper, had me hot and heavy cowboy... LOL