I was able to speak with her and she sounds very nice, says she is from South East Winnipeg. I do not know if she provides just light GFE or any PSE at all.

Rate is top end, so I hope that the service would be also.

I think if her rate fell inline with some of Montreal Ladies it would be fantastic,

just my personal thoughts.

If you look closely, she and phoenix have the same type of ad in text wise and they are in the same hotel room. Don't know if that helps but phoenix got a review...

The Phoenix on EC is supposedly not the same girl as the one from the famous team of Phoenix and Savannah.

Evidently she is trying to cash in on another lady's popularity.

Edited by livenudecats

Guest s*r***a**9

It's not Phoenix from Phoenix and savannah but "pheonix" on EC. Pics for this pheonix and diamond are taken in the same room.

It's not Phoenix from Phoenix and savannah but "pheonix" on EC. Pics for this pheonix and diamond are taken in the same room.

Good eye! Looks like Diamond and this Phoenix are associated.

If you look closely, she and phoenix have the same type of ad in text wise and they are in the same hotel room. Don't know if that helps but phoenix got a review...

Noticed as well they have to be written by same person. Lol

I checked out EC today and they do have very similar adds, with new photos that look to have been taken the same day with the same camera.

Do a search on the phone #. She used to be called Carmella Star back in July on BP, pricing was different. Then the same # is used for Marissa Dawn back in an April ad, 5'6" tall. Now the # is for Diamond Rae, who's now grown to 5'11".

Power of the internet. Diamond Rae is listed as 5'11". Search the phone # and it comes up as Carmella Star in July, different rate and going back to April, listed as Marissa Dawn who's 5'6".

Like they say, "what's in a name". A search for Marissa Dawn shows a MPG ad with same pics. Hhmmmm? All I really want to know is are Diamond Rae pics really her? Can anyone confirm?

Guest s*r***a**9

To settle everyone's curiousity, I'd be willing to TOFTT. Since I'm doing it strictly for informational purposes, donations to this great cause are welcome

Again as i'd mentioned on this board, I think that Marissa and Diamond Rae are not the same. Marissa had no tattoos (at least in May--I can confirm that) and she also didn't want her face shown in her pics. I think that it's possible that they know each other, because even the ads are pretty much the same, but I know for a fact that Marissa is an independent and that there was no bait and switch stuff happening. At least not to me, anyways.

I cross referenced the phone numbers that someone up above had mentioned; sure enough, they're the same. The weird thing is that I know for a fact that Diamond and Marissa are NOT the same girl for the reasons i'd mentioned above. I wonder if Marissa didn't just use that phone number for SP reasons (as well as contacts) and transferred it over to Diamond? Either way, the same phone number raises a legitimate red flag....for whatever reason the two different girls are using it.

Guest s*r***a**9

I took the plunge and arranged a meeting with Diamond Rae this evening. Yes she is real. Yes that is her in the pics. Yes she's 5'11".

Very friendly and an AMAZING body on her. Looooong legs.

Highly recommend. Menu is somewhat limited but her looks easily make up for that!

Asked her about having the same phone # as Melissa Dawn....she has no idea how that happened. Says she only has had this number for a couple weeks.

:shehot:

Guest Sno****54

I totally confirm spraycan's statement. I found her even more,more beautiful than in her pictures, and YES man: :shehot:.I wrote a detailed description on Winnipeg recommendation section.

Edited by Sno****54

Guest Sno****54

I met her again today.Usually I don´t repeat frequently with the same Sp, but Diamond is amazingly adictive.Her pics even don´t make justice her. She looks extremely better in person. Rates are top end; and her service has most of the imaginable restrictions, but she gave a incredible cover bj with slight deep throat and by seeing her smoking hot body it arouses any dead member like my "small friend of below". It is a very important criteria for me: only very special women are able to rise my lazy c----k. Highly recommended, read in this link my recommendation for more details: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102325

or pm if you want extra information.

Guest c***eu***

Just wondering if anyone else has taken plunge of seeing this statuesque beauty. She looks drop dead gorgeous

It would be good to hear from anyone else who has seen her!

I saw her a few weeks back. Her menu is quite limited for the rate, but there is no denying how unbelievably beautiful she is when she's on top of you.

If you can spare the dough, I suggest you visit for the fun.