What is for supper tonight?

Cod fillets grilled on a plank, with an as-yet undecided marinade/sauce. Grilled zucchini, onion, mushrooms, and tomatoes, with grilled garlic bread. I heart my BBQ.

• Like 1

I wish I was planning on something extravagant for dinner :( I hate cooking when I get home from work (chef) but I do love cooking for others (maybe as a personal chef for one or more of the lovely ladies)

I will be cooking Pan seared pork tenderloin with wilted swiss chard, grilled red onions and patty pan squash. With home made corn bread and a sweet corn relish. I guess that is pretty extravagant.

Bon Appetit!

• Like 4

It's a bitch sometimes cooking for one.

Tonight it's pretty simple, got a nice salmon steak, and the first corn of the season.

I'm sure I can find a nice glace of wine around here to go with it.

• Like 3

Bonless end cut pork chops on the bbq, tabouli salad, home grown green beans, cucumbers and zucchini. A couple of glasses of red wine.....covering all the food groups :)

Peace

MG

Thought this could be fun, for us food passionate people! Every dinner I make I try to create flavor, presentation, healthy balance, color, and at times a new challenge.

Tonight's dinner is: Scallop and shrimp skewers. Dressed red pepper, mini portabello, Spanish onion, zucchini. Brushed with olive oil and herbs then straight to the BBQ:) Served with wild rice, with mixed lentil!

So what's for dinner tonight??

Wow your dinner sounds great!! My dinner tonight is homemade WonTon soup.

• Like 1

One beer can BBQ chicken brushed with rosemary, parsley, butter and fresh pepper. Carrots sauteed in garlic butter and potatoes roasted with basil!

• Like 1

Cheese! Lots of cheese.

I know it's not glamorous, but I really feel like cheese.

Just cheese for dinner...heheheh dont mean to laugh, but it is funny, lol...what kind of cheese? Do you have crackers? lol

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia

Four egg omelette made with leftover veg., garlic and swiss cheese all put in a ziploc bag and boiled in a pot. Garden salad, boiled red taters.

Just cheese for dinner...heheheh dont me to laugh, but it is funny, lol...what kind of cheese? Do you have crackers? lol

Something stinky - er, mature - from Quebec, but I can't remember the name and I can't be bothered to find the wrapper now. And yes, I have crackers. And an apple. Extravagant, huh?

• Like 2

Something stinky - er, mature - from Quebec, but I can't remember the name and I can't be bothered to find the wrapper now. And yes, I have crackers. And an apple. Extravagant, huh?

Sounds great ... Need a loaf of crusty bread and a good red wine!

Discovered a new Thai restaurant tonight and had a great meal

I thought I had to share what I am currently making as it is perhaps on the of the most adventurous dinner I have made out side of work.

Braised inside pork loin-Mushroom, Potatoes, red wine green peppercorn sauce, and broccoli.

The adventurous part is the dessert.

Red Wine and Thyme poached Niagara Peaches served with syrup and home made vanilla ice cream. I have a new ice cream maker! I am pumped!!!

• Like 1

Having a somewhat heathy day so for supper a garden salad with olive oil and lemon, barbecued a piece of haddock and steamed some brocolli.Watermelon for dessert, all out of cake,lol.

Rosemary and Dijon grilled lamb-chops with smashed new potato,s fresh green beans and a salad of garden fresh heirloom tomato,s with balsamic and feta cheese ! and a simple apple crisp he loves -everything out of my little garden but the lamb-lol

Rosemary and Dijon grilled lamb-chops with smashed new potato,s fresh green beans and a salad of garden fresh heirloom tomato,s with balsamic and feta cheese ! and a simple apple crisp he loves -everything out of my little garden but the lamb-lol

Aww- I hope he has a wonderful night,ohh apple crisp, the crust is the best part. Happy birthday to him, enjoy his company, your lucky to have him, I wish I still had my dad.

• Like 1