What is for supper tonight?

Dining out tonight at a great St. John's restaurant... i could say it was for valentine's as it kinda is but we go out some place nice every weekend.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Fish and chips . Three pieces of halibut, fries and coleslaw along with tartar sauce. Dessert is raspberry chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.So yummy!!!

Supper tonight was Moroccan Soup with Lamb followed by a Tatar Shish Kebab main and a Blueberry Crumble for desert... it was all delicious. [ATTACH]303[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]304[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Take out lasagna for 2 from Mama Theresa, includes bread, olives and hot peppers. Yummy in the Tummy.

Guest A**aTo**h

A Caesar Salad, with pasta and garlic potatoes...yes, I am dining alone with all that garlic!

Guest K***e D****ls

Salmon, baked potato and spinach. Heating up the oven as we speak...

Out for dinner after the hockey game... had Spicy Asian Chicken Bites for a starter then Filet Mignon.... it was all ok but certainly not great... Milestones is not the place to order a steak...

Just my Opinion

Well today I'm meeting friends for breakfast. Then I'm taking a drive to the cheese factory for cheese. I'll also pick up tonight's dinner...a bag of fresh cheese curd. Washed down with beer

Don't do that all the time, and after eating curd you don't feel like eating for awhile

RG

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h

A salad with lots of goodies tossed in. Kind of inhaled it since I did a double spin-class at the gym.

Nachos tonight :-)

Picked up salsa cheese, mozzarella with chillies, mozzarella with jalapenos (amongst other cheeses) at the cheese factory yesterday...so yummy nachos tonight

RG