What is for supper tonight?

You know, I really wish I could have fish and chips for supper from Ches' on Freshwater Road in St. John's NL. One of the things I really miss about my 2 years of life on the rock.

A steak and 2 chicken breasts, diced, stir fried with onions, mushrooms, and celery, soaked in white wine, added a small amount of assorted greens, and herbs to taste, partially reduced the wine and served with egg noodles.

Guest n*gu**6

Well last night was some very marginal Chinese food because my regular place was closed. Tonight is pulled pork in a dry garlic sauce which has been in the slow cooker since last night. I'm starting to prep meals 2 and 3 days in advance now. I'm so efficient. Lmao

Guest n*gu**6

Prime rib roast on the rotisserie with steamed veggies and a garden salad

Pasta sauce made with leftover turkey and some chopped spinach. Clearing out things in the freezer a little.

Guest H**t*****n

Met up with some friends at The Works in Westboro for burgers, fries and onion rings with Moosehead on tap to wash it down. Will have a full cardiac arrest!!!

Pizza and hot dogs at the hockey game with a family member who is going through a very difficult time right now.... never really got to watch the game but that's ok we did get to talk and that's what was needed.

I love to cook and try new dishes, so I had to scroll through this thread and I was not disappointed. I am definitely hungry now!

Tonight I am having baked sole smothered in Gouda and garlic butter, roasted sweet potatoes seasoned simply with Himalayan salt and tarragon and my version of creamed spinach (which is just a lighter take on the original).

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Philly cheesesteak sandwich made with left over roast from last night. Nom Nom Nom

Homemade minestrone soup with a crusty ciabatta baguette. Chopper Canada here I come

Additional Comments:

Homemade minestrone soup with a crusty ciabatta baguette. Chopper Canada here I come

Chopped*