What is for supper tonight?

As a chef...man, I hate cooking when I get home...

But I love bread!! Am a saucier by definition (Exec Chef by job description) but I have taken a liking to doing bread at home, I hate to cook at home, but the wife is spoiled and there is no rest for the weary most days...if ya wanna eat, ya gotta cook and have her fix me a bowl of ice cream (that I may or not have made) after its all done and I don't want to be on my feet anymore...

Oh, the life...

Just reading the last few pages of this thread....who wants to come cook for me?

Tonight is Asian flavoured stuffed mushrooms, my bacon fried rice and snap peas. I have most of the prep done and may not be able to wait til supper time.

Not a cook.. as a matter of fact i do not enjoy it... but for tonigh i left a porc roast marinating in some fine herbs and beer... ww will see lol

Breakfast for dinner! Eggs overeasy, maple sausage, roasted pepper hashbrowns and twelve grain toast. Yum! Bfast for dinner is my childhood favourite.

And I have to add what Lexy Grace said is my other childhood favourite! Pork Chops n Mushroom soup! I add mashed potatoes and whatever veggie I'm feeling at the time. I made it for Karma Kiss a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

Since I am doing so well on my diet, down 22 pounds. I treated my self to two slices of pizza. Two slices of pizza is about 600 calories.

Was it ever good!

• Like 2