What is for supper tonight?

Turkey dinner leftovers - turkey, stuffing, cranberries, mashed potatoes, carrots and corn with a glass of white wine and a piece of pecan pie.

Looks so delicious and eye pleasing Nicky! I just throw mine in the old cooking bag, and it comes out however she comes :)

• Like 1

I'm vegan/vegetarian so dinner will likely be a large Greek salad and maybe a baked potato with vegan butter. Tonight I'm going to soak a package of mixed dried beans overnight in order to make a bean soup for the weekend.

Chicken breast stuffed with asparagus, spinach and feta cheese. Plus some veggies on the side...

You are such a healthy eater !

Additional Comments:

Homemade baked beans with lots of bacon . Fresh white bread and slabs of butter.

• Like 1

Homemade Spinach Artichoke Lasagna with Alfredo sauce, mozzarella and feta cheese. With fresh baked Italian Parsley and Thyme bread.

Sirloin strip, garlic shrimp, stuffed bake potato, and roasted beets with a glass of pinot grigio. Then a cappuccino to finish.

I'm roasting some chicken thighs (was covered, now uncovered), as well as some potatoes with onions and cheese... haven't figured out the veggies yet.

Went to Red Lobster and had a lobster tail, crab, garlic shrimp, breaded shrimp, rice, and a couple of garlic biscuits. To drink: pineapple juice mixed with Sprite.

Satay chicken skewers with peanut dipping sauce and a glass of riesling

Did you make those or buy them? I work at a well know food store in Ottawa that just came out with a similar product a month or two ago. They were pretty good! Not as spicy as I'd have liked them however :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

For Blaize: made them myself. Best I've ever had were in the restaurant in The Rooms in St John's.

A teenburger with onion rings from A&W.