What is for supper tonight?

Tonight I ordered some fish and chips.  Usually you get coleslaw with it but for some strange reason I received plum sauce.  :classic_blink:

Half price sushi California rolls 18 pieces.  Bonus used coupon total = $5 (food always tastes better when you get a deal)

• Haha 1

Prime Rib with mashed potato and grilled vegetables...  desert was a poached pear with chocolate and whipped cream

Well a day late but yesterday had my bi-annual eye exam (yes I have to go every six months) and the after effects of drops made me limit quite a bit my computer posting LOL

So anyhow yesterday comfort food was called for, for dinner so I had a bag of fresh curd from the cheese factory for dinner washed down with a bottle of (no alcohol) beer

And while at the cheese factory I picked up some salsa cheese and jalapeno and red chilli cheese...nachos tonight....I like my nachos with a kick and that jalapeno and red chilli cheese, well lets say it's not for children 😈 

Today is rest and recuperate, yesterday was a long tiring day

RG

Had breakfast out this morning and since it's close to the cheese factory I just had to stop.  Dinner is a fresh bag of curd washed down with a Becks (no alcohol) beer.  For desert, an apple 

RG

For dinner tonight it was steamed asparagus with garlic and lemon juice topped with feta cheese.  Washed down with a Becks (no alcohol) beer

For desert, a banana and peanut butter smoothie using organic peanut butter.  The only peanut butter was crunchie....but my Vitamix blended it smooth

RG

Since I'm stuck in the apartment all day 😥waiting to find out if my smoke detector works (annual fire inspection today) I planned ahead.  Doing a pot roast (the first time I've ever done one) in the Crock Pot. Apartment smells really good right now. Only down side, can't have any potatos with it because I'm on keto.  

But I'm looking forward to dinner😋...just hope I'm a good cook🤞

RG

• Like 1

Yesterday for Christmas dinner had a pot roast (my second time doing one).  One thing about a pot roast is you have leftovers.  So for today I used some of the pot roast (instead of a steak) and made a cheese steak sandwich (well two, the slices of Italian bread were small)….beef, onion, cheeses (provolone and cheddar)….and damn it was good

RG

• Like 1

Tonight...and likely the rest (or most of the week) ribs and sauerkraut.  I've also tossed in a few bratwursts too.  So a rib, brat and some kraut for dinner washed down with Becks no alcohol beer.  

Been busy today, laundry done and ribs and brats are in the slow cooker cooking away

A rambling

Now dishes

RG

My Instant pot mini delivers at least three days of dinners -  to tonight is the third day (in five) for beef stew. Spicing and hot peppers are, as usual, on the 'challenging' side. Gotta thank the local farmers and gardeners. :)

• Like 1

Roasted chicken breast, stuffing (from a box, I'm lazy unless it's a big meal), bbq corn on the cob (finally picked some local corn up!), and various local veggies from taking a drive through the lovely Annapolis Valley yesterday

• Like 2