What is for supper tonight?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Pork Roast in Rosemary with baby potatoes and vegetables. It was awesume!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Pot roast with baby carrots and and Garlic potatoes. My sister cooked up a storm for us!

We had mac & cheese last night, and I think I finally found a recipe that's a keeper! http://www.food.com/recipe/fannie-farmers-classic-baked-macaroni-and-cheese-135350 I guess you can use all milk, but I had cream on hand and I used it. I served it with homemade applesauce, and because of the company, meatballs.

We had a friend drop by last minute, so I made it all, but this recipe easily would halve after mixing the noodles with the cheese sauce, and half go in the freezer for another meal.

Tonight, it's my husband's Can't Fail Maple Cider Pork Roast with yams and homemade applesauce. Just the smell of this cooking makes my kitties act like they're high on something.

Food & sex!!!!

This is what my mom used to call a pantry meal...check out the fridge, the cupboard and the freezer and create a meal.

Freezer: ground beef and phyllo dough

Fridge: quarter of an onion, chopped garlic in oil, sundried tomatoes and parboiled potato

Cupboard: a variety of dried spices and herbs

Result...something resembling (and smelling) like a samosa

Oh, just found red pepper jelly, bet it will go great as a dip

• Like 1

Lazy today, needed to get shaving cream at Wal Mart after getting my head clipped, so decided to pop into the McDonalds there, pick up a Big Mac and Fries (that damn McDics doesn't have shakes, so I had a no alcohol beer when I got home) which I had when I got home

RG

Late home from work, so a quick leftover meal of homemade (and very hearty) pea soup and some fabulous crusty bread.

Porthos

• Like 1

Last night dinner was awsome:)

Roasted red pepper soup (from scratch of course)

Apple Glazed pork tenderlion, cut into medalion's

sided with pearl onion, sweet potatoe, beets....all roasted with olive oil and garlic.

MMMMM was so good the Glaze turned out perfectly with a nice shimmer and candies effect! Made it with Apple cider:)

• Like 1

Gotta agree, hmmmm cheese. I had leftover "samosa" filling so I put it in a casserole, topped it with garlic mashed and grated 7 yr old balderson cheddar. OMG heaven!

I just had a russet apple for a snack (lovely fall apples, I was so glad to find one at a farmer's market!) and later I'll be taking a walk to find a restaurant that appeals to me... I love discovering new restaurants when travelling!

Noodles, tomato juice, cheddar cheese baked in the oven.

Desert is peanut butter ice cream sandwich cookies.

Simple, easy and Delicious. What are the easy home cooked meals ya'll like to make?

My pretty italian neighbor lady is making me beef and veal cannelloni with her delicious home made canolli for desert :) I'm bringing over a baby spinach ,mushroom and red onion salad with my secret cowboy dressing.

You all make me jealous. Pizza last night, but pork chop, rice and carrots tonight. Still boring compared to all you gourmet chefs.

Grilled pork chop with BBQ sauce, sauteed veggie, baked potato with sour cream - nothing special but great when you are hungry!