What is for supper tonight?

I went to a BBQ pit style resterant tonight :) had slow roasted brisket that just fell apart with my fork. and ribs that you could actually taste the Smoke in. MMMMMMMMM

• Like 1

Marinated and Seared Chicken Breast, served with a mushroom red wine sauce, fresh autumn vegetables, and leek and green peppercorn butter whipped mashed potatoes

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Pizza tonight from a local favorite a sirloin strip pizza with mushrooms and a garlic base. Desert is apple grumble. So much for my diet tonight!

Pasta with tuscan tomato sauce, gratiné garlic bread made with a parmentier loaf. Mmmm just missing a glass of italian red wine ...

My mom, god bless her, still shops as if we all lived at home. My parents go south for the winter and must therefor empty the contents of their freezer and fridge. I, being the only child within proximity, become the recipient of said goods. Tonight I will be concocting something with the chicken breasts that I left to defrost. Not sure what yet but...stay tuned

• Like 1

penne alfredo w/ broccoli carrot dash of garlic, garlic toast

orange juice,

trying to repel all those vamps i saw last night with garlic.

they may still be lurking here and their.

So, marinated the breast (chicken titties lmao as per renegade) in my dads homemade hot sauce. Then I grilled them an the bar-b. I made a roue with butter and flour and sauced it up with dads hot sauce and poured it over the chicken. Served it with roasted sweet potato. Mmmmm. (Dads hot sauce is made with home grown scotch bonnet peppers...not for the faint of heart, Zantac here I come!)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Supper tonight is an old family recipe. Hawwaian Beans With Pineapple and Sausage .Served up with some Stella Artois to wash it down.

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

Stir fry-kale, peppers, broccoli, onions, spinach, mushrooms, beansprouts, flax seeds, snow peas, chicken. Yougurt for dessert. Maybe there is something to this "eating healthy" !:icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

This evening it was a traditional ham and potato scallop with creamed corn and squash from my garden. For dessert a sampling of my first batch of Christmas shortbread cookies. I ate way too much!