A Rose by any other name...

Hey there ladies and gents, as you can see I am new to CERB and wanted to say hi and introduce myself! This is not an ad, and I apologize if it's misplaced or long-winded. I just needed to get this out there. Some of you already know me, but by another name...

I used to be one of the top providers in Halifax, with many positive reviews and regulars that I adored. I decided to take a break from the scene, and seek out a more traditional career. I guess you could say I couldn't resist, I had to come back to the "work" I know and love!

However, while I was trying my hand at the "simple life", apparently someone wasn't too happy about this. They either hacked my old email account or got information from an ex partner, and then twisted their "facts" to compose a malicious and untrue article. This article featured not only my SP name, but also my real name, and pictures of my face (not to mention some nasty lies). It both shocked and hurt me deeply. To this day, I don't know who did it or why they did it. Fortunately, anyone who really knows me and saw it, told me they thought it was utter BS, and even some strangers left comments defending me. It still didn't heal the wound caused by this unprecedented attack on my identity, but I realize there is nothing I can do but move on.

I heard of people asking for me for months, wondering where I went, looking for any trace of me. I deleted everything I could related to the old name, and distanced myself as far from that identity as possible. I have nothing to hide or regret from you lovely hobbyists, and if PM'd about it I will tell you what my former name was; I just don't want my identity compromised again. If you know who I am, please do not post publicly about it - this is not a game and you will not win a prize. I need discretion just as much as the average hobbyist.

I wanted to be a part of this amazing community once again, and see everyone who has missed me in the past few months, but I needed to protect my identity. So from now on, I will be known as Rose. Thank you for understanding.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

• Like 1

I am still pretty new so I have no clue who you are, But I wanted to be the first to publicly welcome you back anyway. I hope and am sure the discretion you seek will be there.

Thanks Allyson, you are sweet. :) Though you didn't know me before, I hope we might be able to get to know each other now.

Welcome back, and I hope things go more smoothly for you this time. I look forward to reading your ads and posts!

I too would love to welcome you back and to say how sorry I am to hear how you have been treated. I'm saddened to see this type of nonsense rearing its ugly head here on CERB. It's very rare here but I know of another SP who's been treated unfairly and it's due to her popularity and others jealousy. Good luck !

Thanks for your kind words everyone. :) I am so glad to be back. People like you are the reason I couldn't stay away for long. XOXO