Arrabella @ Toronto Passions

It was my birthday (approximately). I contacted Toronto Passions and was able to book an appointment with Arrabella for that evening. She is an exotic mix of East Indian and Portuguese. She has a beautiful dark complection. She is a hot and sexy young lady. A gorgeous look with beautiful piercing eyes. When she open her eyes widely the whites of her eyes are so bright its like a flash of lightning; her smile is also amazingly bright. She has marvellously perky natural breasts, wonderfully soft skin, and lovely curves. For our date, I asked if I could bring some wine to celebrate my birthday. The agency checked with her and said it was ok. We enjoyed a little bottle of sparkling wine. She dressed in a little bow -- my birthday present. The best present I've ever unwrapped. She kisses, but only shallow kissing. Her body is amazing, and inside her tight little body was about as close to paradise as I can imagine. She also had a nice sense of humour. The whole experience was wonderful and I plan to see her again sometime in the future.

Agency Toronto Passions
I would visit again
Agency Toronto Passions
I would visit again
Edited by nntsci

I've finally answered my own question... to repeat or not to repeat with the same girl? I recently saw Arrabella again. In the year since our first meeting I think she has learnt a lot in terms of technique. God she's good. My pleasure was particularly intense. Still only gives shallow kisses, but the main event was amazing. Oh, she thinks her breasts are small, but I think they are the perfect size, and feel so nice.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.