TV shows/series

Guest *D E**a

No one mentioned Haven....on their 3rd season now. Also like a new series called Revolution. Also Once upon a time :D All I can think to add right now. What an awesome thread! My favorites right now are The Walking Dead, American Horror Story and Dexter

I jusf finished the 3 seasons of Scandal and I reallly like it!! I have watch most of the good series so I really dont know what to watch.. Any new idea?

I started True Detective wich is very well rated but after 3 episodes I couldnt get into it. I watch first episode season 1 of Suits.. Sounds good so far

I jusf finished the 3 seasons of Scandal and I reallly like it!! I have watch most of the good series so I really dont know what to watch.. Any new idea?

I started True Detective wich is very well rated but after 3 episodes I couldnt get into it. I watch first episode season 1 of Suits.. Sounds good so far

There are so many good TV shows, but not all of them are appealing to us all. I haven't watched TD, in spite of the raves, because the subject matter doesn't interest me, and the main actors don't interest me much either. it's like I don't see Dicaprio movies, but I will see Whalburg or Damon in almost anything.

If you like Scandal (i haven't seen it myself, but going with that style) i'd say watch Revenge, Mistresses, Devious Maids and Witches of East End. None of those series are more than 3 seasons, and DM is working on a telenovela style, meaning that the first season is a complete story. season two has a new storyline, altho the same characters. Also Beauty and the Beast, perhaps? I also like Necessary Roughness, but as a tv show it is increasingly difficult to find on TV. It is now airing at midnight PST on the Womens Network, prior to this season, i'd find it at about 10pm PST. And it doesn't seem to repeat, you catch it or it's gone.

I'm assuming you are watching online or downloading entire seasons to watch, as opposed to trying to find them week by week btw

• Like 2

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but The Walking Dead is simply amazing. At first I didn't understand what the big hype was surrounding the show. I figured it was another typical zombie/vampire series trying to be the next Twilight, but I finally sat down one weekend and decided to watch the first season of it, and was instantly hooked. Question, if in the event an Apocalypse did actually happen what then? How would we cope? If you can stomach the blood and gore in most of the scenes the storyline is actually pretty substantive and engaging.

Jas.

I love any show to do with the supernatural and/or apocalypse, even if it's terrible. With that in mind, here are a few I've been enjoying:

Witches of East End

Penny Dreadful

The Strain

Under the Dome

Falling Skies

(I obviously also love American Horror Story, the Walking Dead, True Blood, etc, but I'm pretty sure those have been mentioned).

• Like 2

I love any show to do with the supernatural and/or apocalypse, even if it's terrible. With that in mind, here are a few I've been enjoying:

Witches of East End

Penny Dreadful

The Strain

Under the Dome

Falling Skies

(I obviously also love American Horror Story, the Walking Dead, True Blood, etc, but I'm pretty sure those have been mentioned).

I'm using netflix with unblock US so I can switch up to a different country... been watching the 4400.. you'd like it I think..

and Haven which I just started watching is pretty good too..

Guest P*rry

I love crime shows. However, the brutality and bloody gore got to me so I stopped watching them. Now, I've discovered Castle. I enjoy the characters and the humour.

I'm pretty sure most of these have been mentioned, True Blood was definitely a fav, Game of thrones, The Vampire Diaries, the United States of Tara, The walking Dead, and pretty much anything on HBO

I've enjoyed this show called "The Last Ship" on the sci-fi channel. Its about an epicdemic that has killed most of the humans on earth. However the people on this navy ship were away and were not infected. They have a doctor aboard that can develop a cure. However as they travel thru the ocean they have many problems. I find it different and unpredictable.

hands down if you want fantastic narrative, well-developed characters and great story lines - Rectify and True Detective. You can thank me later. Actually, if you really like them, we'll make a date and thank each other!!

I'm a bit a nostalgic, so I like watching the oldies. They are just plain funny because in reality shit like that doesn't really happen but they make for great laughs... One thing I did this summer was download some old TV series and took them out to the lake. The best part was all my friends that have these big huge cottages with satellite not one had TV in the bedroom or if the power went out could still be entertained if it was raining and they couldn't play outside. I kept teasing them about it saying I was going home to watch "Custom Satellite" some of my favorite's were

Bewitched... Samantha is such a tart, and Darrin is such a womanizer but loved Samantha to death.

I Dream of Jeannie

The really interesting thing about these two is that there is something subliminally sexy about them.

Mchales Navy black & white just plain funny..

The Odd Couple

A couple newer ones that are just as funny

Father Ted

Mrs.Brown's Boys

Now I have personal TV on my computer and if I'm at a loss for something to watch I can bring my computer wherever I am and enjoy.

• Like 1