How did you decide on your CERB name

I chose my name because it was very unique.... In life there is always that group of people who have nothing else better to do, then gossip & spread rumour's. everyone has it happen to them at some point. Although when your mix raced or multicultural, beautiful and get most peoples attention soon as you walk into a room. well then out of either jealousy or envy it starts and its so hard to break the cycle.

Not to mention being a big city girl/woman moving to a small country village, its all the more intense! & well that is my story since a young age. so I figured why not go by rumor. now here I am hehe

• Like 2

Guest Ch****ulA******sia

I was stuck between "CheerfulAnastasia" and "GeorgeLucasFanclub69." I flipped a coin and i guess I'm stuck with this one now.

Woe is me (lol)

i guess I'm stuck with this one now.

Although it may be confusing to those interacting with you, you can nevertheless change your name by ssending a request to the Mod.

mm good to know, I just may do that. My username is a letter replacement variation on the username i usually go by, although I do some videography as well. I never thought I'd actually use site when I first registered!

Guest Ch****ulA******sia
Although it may be confusing to those interacting with you, you can nevertheless change your name by ssending a request to the Mod.

Thanks for the helpful tip, MGSP!

Now I know where to turn to when I feel the unbearable urge to strip myself of CheerfulAnastasia and adopt a more cinematic name! Hahaha

Thanks for the helpful tip, MGSP!

Now I know where to turn to when I feel the unbearable urge to strip myself of CheerfulAnastasia and adopt a more cinematic name! Hahaha

I also hope you know where to turn when you feel the unbearable urge to strip yourself of your clothes. ;-)

• Like 1

At a juncture in my life realized the time had come to be "open to new" experiences. Made that my CERB name and approach. The resulting community relationships were accepting and enriching emotionally and sensually.

• Like 2

Guest S****r

Mine was easy! I passionately hate winter, and I find Summer equally desirable.

I hoped others would, too.

Perhaps it is not particularly creative, but it has worked for me.

With all these members joining the last couple of months. Someone must have some good story on how they came up there Lyla handle :)

Just wanted to see if any of new members that just joined are willing to tell us how they came up with there unique and interesting Lyla name?

I came about mine... same way I came about this site actually... very 'last minute' and 'sudden'.

For some years, I have conducted myself and the lovely things I get up to.. verrrrry quietly out of my place of business, using very specific methods to attract the clients I was after.... NEVER by phone (my legitimate business, so.. nope, not happening hehe)

One day, I received no less than SEVEN calls on my business line, asking about massage. I have no idea who I am talking to, so I go into 'auto-pilot' and explain I am not an RMT, so if they have insurrance they are not getting their money back (so... quit asking hehe).... the gent would get flustered, and tonge-tied, and say he'd call back.. and quickly hang up... leaving me knowing exactly why they were calling, but wondering hth they got my number....

finally, one man, ridiculously perrrrrsistant in his need to see me that day.. said he was fine with no reimbursement.. and I booked him, intending on finding out wth is going on ;)

He arrived in my office, and I had barely got the door closed to my room and he had removed every shred of clothing, standing there in the middle of my office hehe.. so, I knew where this was going, and the massage proceeded.. and was lovely <grin>

But when I asked him how he came about hearing of me... he told me that a man was raaaving about how grrreat the massages were with me, on a website he is a member on....so he had to try for himself (also said he was very happy he did hehe)

I just about lost my mind!!

I found out the info (lyla.com hehe) and went to check it out for myself.. and found I had to log in as a new member.. couldn't just pop in as a guest.. and the level of anger I was feeling.. coupled with my preferrrrence to remain composed.. I wanted something in a name that reflected both my strength and my composure....a cougar, is perrrfect for that...and wanted it to be something this individual would remember.. after I sunk my clawz into him and removed a good portion of his skin <grin> so "CapitalC" to make it stick ;)

....which, incidentally, I did.. rather publicly.. <grin>...once I found the post he had put up.. a wonderful recommendation actually... but.. he had not only listed my *real name* but my business name.. the address.. the phone number... ACK!

I also emailed the moderator, informing him of my complete displeasurrrre at the situation, telling him I was going to stay online until any/all traces of that information was removed from the entire site.... <grin>

by the time I heard back from the mod (which was wonderfully fast, btw.. ) and saw for myself that it had been removed.. I had 7 messages in my PM box hahaha

not sure if I should kiss the guy or kick him.. but.. yeah..... ;)

liked it here, so ... here I stay ;)

<......curls soft tail around well-muscled legs.... purrrring... content...>

• Like 2

Loved your story C!

In my case as some may have noticed, it was a 2 steps process. First extremely rational.

Since a lot of stuff is censored, I wanted to give more info than allowed without going against the rules. Praefinita is latin for climax. I also liked the fact that masseuse was tractātrix which reminded me of dominatrix... So I went for that logical, full of good reasons choice... without stoping one minute to think of the cons... like the fact that i was not even able to pronounce it myself... That occured to me when I recorded my voicemail. Secondly, it took me a while to remember the spelling and order of the syllables... How would I expect a client to remember? Prae sounded like prey... Praefinita had this "Nelly Olsen" pretentious Aura to it, which is completely opposite of me...

So, I asked my mentor what she thought and she concurred that it was not a great choice. What was I going to use this time (you can make a mistake once... not twice!) that I would be happy to stick with. I asked her what she taught and waiting for the text back my mind drift away and the word ocean popped to my consciousness, I said it jokingly but then, thinking back to it, I realized how I liked it, how soothing it was. It was a great image of me, my kindness, my love of the ocean, its immense horizons, the leitmotiv of change, the beautiful sound... I fell in love with it. My mentor suggested I add massage to it and that sounded really good brandwise, the ss sounds rythme. So I went for it. Boy... took me 3 hours to chase the old handle everywhere, twitter, website, here, etc. Renamed my massages.

And I discovered something amazing... It gave me a well of metaphores to use in my guestbooks visits. Suddenly, it became fun and easy to reach out. Make playful innuendos...

I am really happy with my new me :-) On top of it, Océanne is a very pretty name in French! And look, the keyboard even helps me: the tilde!

~Ocean~~ ;-)

• Like 4

Well, I wear a kilt every single day of the year. So, duh.

Okay, 'boy' may be a bit out of date.

It's been about 15 years since I've worn pants.

Ask me how much fun that is in January. I dare you.

I don't mind being recognized. It happens all the time. I'm a big boy. I can handle it.

• Like 2

Well, I wear a kilt every single day of the year. So, duh.

Okay, 'boy' may be a bit out of date.

It's been about 15 years since I've worn pants.

Ask me how much fun that is in January. I dare you.

I don't mind being recognized. It happens all the time. I'm a big boy. I can handle it.

Good for you on wearing the kilt. I have done the -20c in January in a kilt too. Knees were a little chilly but as for the rest, well let's just say that curious ladies made up for it. The funniest thing is explaining a kilt tan - knees above the hose...

As for my CERB name - it is a sign of remembrance for the 3rd Canadian Division - who the Nazi's tried to bog down in the Schelt. Like water rats the Canadians just kept on pushing on!

• Like 2

I love this question! By now, my persona is such a natural part of who I am, I barely think about it anymore. But it wasn't always this way!

Many years ago, when I first thought of giving myself a new name, it seemed like a fun idea to choose a name that I always admired. I tried out a few none of them ever managed to stick. My problem was that I needed something that was more than just a pretty name, but something that truly reflects me.

The Indian Vixen is perfect. I can't imagine ever changing it. It's the old-world deliciousness of the East and the modern delights of my North American upbringing - all rolled into one. And, if I do say so myself, it rolls off the tongue. Doesn't it?

XO

~Asha

• Like 4

Lot's of new members on Lyla now. Some very interesting names. Would like to hear how you came up with your Lyla alias?

It has nothing to do with smoking, shortly before I signed up for an account I recalled thinking why it took me so long to register for an account, and I was thinking or talking and not making sense about something unrelated i.e. nonsensical hot air was coming out of my mouth and head, so I was literally blowinsmoke. So there's my story, nice thread.

Edited by blowinsmoke
grammer
  • Like 1

I love to play golf and saw the movie Tincup about a golfer who had a difficult time making it to the "pros". It was with Kevin Costner and Renee Rousseau

The movie came out in the early to mid nineties. So the name tincup

• Like 2

I created my own enigma machine which produced the name 'casey'. The two syllables form an encryption with a series of key comprises a randomly generated email address that eventually leads to my real name. There are 12 MAs and 22 SPs altogether around the Canada, some say from the States whom I entrust to hold the key. To hack these keys is equivalent to make a whole effort that we must have a session together.

'casey' is a unisex name and I am pretty convinced that sometimes people may have mistakenly thought that I am a lady. Hence, my cerb name can be perfectly used to accomplish various reconnaissance and covert ops in lyla, which includes baiting desperate clients and counter perving on ladies who have probably done the same to me. And what is more wonderful when the inverted name 'yesac' can be used under my disguise to shame one-post-one-account lyla members, to hijack boring threads and to build an entire music library with all my favourite songs.

That's enough of my joke...Well, well, you wouldn't believe me if I told you that 'casey' was just a random name that popped out in my mind!

• Like 1

I love to play golf and saw the movie Tincup about a golfer who had a difficult time making it to the "pros". It was with Kevin Costner and Renee Rousseau

The movie came out in the early to mid nineties. So the name tincup

Off topic I know, but Renee Rousseau I find her so attractive in this movie and in "The Thomas Crown Affair" (my next movie to watch again).