How did you decide on your CERB name

When I first started, "Daisy" simply came from me having too much of a fondness for The Great Gatsby. (And if we're being entirely honest, mostly Leo decaprio in the new movie ;) My reading of Fitzgerald's works started right after that movie.)

It turned into Daisy Dukes when I started in spas and all the girls kept calling me that ;p

• Like 2

All these new members and new names. Some very interesting one. Would like to hear how you came up with yours :)

When finding this site online I, like all of us, had to register. When it came time to enter a username I had no idea what name to use as I had not thought of this beforehand. Finally a song from a band I like came to mind... "Wherever I may Roam"

Shortened that to WhereIRoam. Lyla is now where I roam.

• Like 2

Haven't picked a name yet just have been using my name and city...any suggestions?

You can use part of your work as a name ex. janitor Mike or the name of the street you live on ex. Main st. Mike or even a superheros name Invisible Mike. Here is another suggestion for you, use letters and numbers to make up your name ex. M1ke Hunt Liquor.

These are just ideas. Mine was taken from a hero of mine with a similar job and we even look alike (from very far).

• Like 1

When joined I used the name princ3ss. I had no idea of much at the time nor when choosing a handle obviously lol.

I actually just changed it to Sasha May.

I find it interesting the handles everyone uses. I always try to figure them out or put a face to them. Not often does that work.

• Like 1

Thought I would bump up this thread as there have been many new members with interesting names and thought it would be interesting to see how they came up with a new unique name on Lyla.

If I had to change my name on here I think that I would go with Eurhinus (pronounced your highness), just for shits and giggles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

If I had to change my name on here I think that I would go with Eurhinus (pronounced your highness), just for shits and giggles.

Eurhanus?

• Haha 1

How did I decide...when getting a new phone but using the same sim card I thought my log in info would be saved...it wasn't 

First I contacted Lyla on Twitter but no reply

Then I contacted Lyla (as guest) on the "contact me" section to get my account password reset....no reply

Last night created roamingguy1 account on Lyla...awaiting to go up and running Why roamingguy1 it's because my first profile roamingguy is in CERB/Lyla cyberspace unable right now to get reactivated.

But roamingguy1  is the same person as roamingguy 

A Rambling 

RG or is it RG1

• Like 1

9 hours ago, roamingguy1 said:

How did I decide...when getting a new phone but using the same sim card I thought my log in info would be saved...it wasn't 

First I contacted Lyla on Twitter but no reply

Then I contacted Lyla (as guest) on the "contact me" section to get my account password reset....no reply

Last night created roamingguy1 account on Lyla...awaiting to go up and running Why roamingguy1 it's because my first profile roamingguy is in CERB/Lyla cyberspace unable right now to get reactivated.

But roamingguy1  is the same person as roamingguy 

A Rambling 

RG or is it RG1

Welcome back RG or is it RG1.

• Like 1

Glad to be back, Thanks

Wish under old handle but in the scheme of things does it really matter

I'll still sign posts 

"A Ramblng"

RG

After all I'm only plagiarizing myself 😆