CMJ East Side Location

Guest mm***

I haven't posted for a while - but I thought this would be worthwhile to share. I visited the new east end location of CMJ. It is gorgeous! From what Jasmin told me, they built the interior from scratch and it shows. It's in the montreal road area just off the highway (very easy access). The entrance door is unmarked and inconspicuous. The studio itself is smaller than the west-end location, but each room has its own shower and it definitely has the feel of high-end spa. Same amazing ladies (I had a session today with my fav - Lilith).

Bottom line is that I think it's definitely worth checking out!

Guest mm***

Hey Danc,

The membership fee isn't $200 - I don't know where you got that figure from? You should talk to Jasmin (the owner). She is super friendly and can give you all the details. I've checked out a few of the massage places in Ottawa, but I've never repeated at any of them except CMJ. The quality of CMJ is head and shoulders above most other spas in Ottawa. (--OK just thought about it, I have been to Angel's a couple of times to visit an attendent who used to be at CMJ).

Anyways, talk to Jasmin, I guarantee whatever the fee is it will be worth your time.

Just visited this exceptional MP today at Oasis on St. Laurent and am writing to put in a BIG recommendation. Pretty, curvy in the right places and all packaged in high-voltage, high-end lingerie, charming in a very sexy French way, gives truly a sensual and relaxing --- at least until things heat up! -- massage.

But there's more! The nude massage combines the best of a strip club CR experience (better, actually) with the best of erotic massage. Think about it. POV and all that!

Highly recommended.

Just visited this exceptional MP today at Oasis on St. Laurent and am writing to put in a BIG recommendation. Pretty, curvy in the right places and all packaged in high-voltage, high-end lingerie, charming in a very sexy French way, gives truly a sensual and relaxing --- at least until things heat up! -- massage.

But there's more! The nude massage combines the best of a strip club CR experience (better, actually) with the best of erotic massage. Think about it. POV and all that!

Highly recommended.

We call this a hijack from original posters started thread about CMJ. There is other threads refererence Oasis that is where you should put your comments and recommendation. Better yet you could of wrote a recommendation of the lady you met.

• Like 1

Guest *ig*a**

I agree with Pete this is a hijack also post your reco.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Pete and Bigdawg - hope you also pm'd appreciative1!!! I'm now the fourth to participate in the thread hijack!!

..... on my way to visit at the original CMJ!

waterat

• Like 1

"Montreal Road area just off the highway"?

Montreal Road isn't very close to the 417. Do you mean St.Laurent? Can I ask what the address is? Also which women have moved there from the west end?

If we were to start with the Montreal Rd area being accurate, then the 'highway' would be the 174. I don't know that this is the intended answer but it certainly is how I interpreted it.

The 'area' is likely the Canotek business park but someone else will have to confirm.

Interestingly, I found no mention of this new site on the CMJ website.

Edited by Hands95
typos

Montreal Road isn't very close to the 417. Do you mean St.Laurent? Can I ask what the address is? Also which women have moved there from the west end?

There is a Montreal Road Exit off the 174 (the highway that splits off the 417 going into Orleans). If you exit there and turn left onto Montreal road and follow it under the overpass and turn right at Shefford Road, Cantoek Road is your first right.

• Like 1

Interestingly, I found no mention of this new site on the CMJ website.

From what I understand, the second location is mentioned on CMJ's site. You could also call them and ask, and get the correct information as well as who is working where, instead of speculating here ;)

Logged on the site, and the east schedule is in fact posted. For driving directions as Amelia stated, just give them a phone call.

From what I understand, the second location is mentioned on CMJ's site. You could also call them and ask, and get the correct information as well as who is working where, instead of speculating here ;)

Logged on the site...

Well, I stand corrected, partially...

I'm not a CMJ member, so therefore, I was talking about the public site. It does mention the general area of their primary site but not the second one.

Thanks,

thank you to those who tried to help with this info.

PS It seems simplest to ask for info here on a site where people share info with each other :) thanks again

Well, I stand corrected, partially...

I'm not a CMJ member, so therefore, I was talking about the public site. It does mention the general area of their primary site but not the second one.

Thanks,

Seeing as CMJ is a members-only private club, there's a reason why they have a members section (with information) to their site and why they only list a vague location publicly.

Joe, no one is going to publicly post the location. Your best bet is to pick up the phone or shoot them an email. There is a reason for discretion.

Amelia

Quite frankly I don't get that. Who is going to pay to join to find out where they are so they can decide whether the location is a practical option for them? Just don't understand the secrecy, it may be a "club" but it is also a business (which they say is legal - so why hide). But fine - if they don't want my business I will continue to take it elsewhere.

Amelia

Quite frankly I don't get that. Who is going to pay to join to find out where they are so they can decide whether the location is a practical option for them? Just don't understand the secrecy, it may be a "club" but it is also a business (which they say is legal - so why hide). But fine - if they don't want my business I will continue to take it elsewhere.

:icon_rolleyes: You don't have to pay to find out their location -- all I'm saying is call them, or email them directly, instead of asking in a public forum. I've never seen them publicly post their address, so I'd assume they don't want it publicly posted. They don't operate by walk-ins. If they wanted their information made public, they would do so, but they haven't.

I'm supporting Amelia and how CMJ does their business. CMJ has been around for a very long time and is a class act. In this activity, a certain amount of discretion is important.

I'm interested in CMJ. I've visited their website and they call themselves a private club, complete with a membership fee.

Can someone pm me with details on what I should expect if I join. Some insight would appreciated.

No need to PM on what CMJ offers. It is an excellent MP, with many attractive and skilled MA's. Some people talk about GFE MA's in terms of kissing etc. I would say that depends on the MA there, however it is arguably the best MP in Ottawa, one that others have modeled themselves on. If you are looking for FS or other SP services, it is not the place.

Guest happytimes

I visited CMJ when they were having an open house. Jasmine explained the club rules and I met some of the ladies. They were very sexy and friendly. They told me I could arrange a session without being a member. In my opinion they would not turn you down if you wished to come in to test the waters before joining; especially if you are a cerb member which they could check out. I found their Merivale facilities to be a little run down and I didn't like having to walk through the halls to get to the showers. I am glad to hear that their new east end location has showers in the rooms. Paradise and especially Angels are nicer facilities. I hope CMJ will remodel their facilities to be as nice as Angels. All that said; it is the ladies that draw us in with their sexy bodies and bubbly personalities.

Posted via Mobile Device

CMJ is absolutely EXCELLENT! It is truly a place which spells

C-L-A-S-S A-C-T. I have met Jassmine and the other manager/owner of the East End branch. BOth are very lovely and smart individuals. Their ladis are also very gorgeous and well mannered as well.

Some of my very financially capable friends are actually frequenting CMJ, coz they know its is absolutely worth it!