Any WWE wrestling Fans here

Hi I just wanted to know if anybody here watches wrestling. I've been watching it since I was a kid. It's a man's soap opera. Lot's of actions and different story lines. And some of the hottest babes in wrestling. Several of them made it to Playboy.

What is your opinion on the WWE today?

Who is your favorite WWE wrestler today and of all time.

Who do you think is the most talented wrestler. Ray Mysterio is mine,

Who is your favorite WWE Diva.

Which Diva do you think can actually wrestle.

Who is the most beautiful WWE Diva in your opinion.

I like Kelly Kelly, Trish Stratus.

Any of you women like wrestlers?

I certain watch the WWE. not as committed as before but i catch thru the pay-per-view events as most time they re-tell the story of how each fights got to happen.

Favorite Diva for me is Lilian Garcia, the announcer. I know thats a cop out but she is pretty hot. as for the female wrestlers it would have to be kelly kelly and the twins and roll out with Broadus Clay at the moment.

Randy orton has to be the one with some real talent at the moment. As well as the usual suspects like Cena, CM Punk and the Undertakers though we dont see him too often.

All time favorites would be Bret Hart, British Bull Dog and Ultimate warrior too. Those got me started in watching it alot more.

these days its all about the RAW shows as the Smackdown show i dont care much for especially since its on fridays.

I haven't watched since I was a kid and I stopped watching regularly around the time that the Undertaker first came on the scene. I always really liked Macho Man Randy Savage.

Back in the day I was a huge fan of Hacksaw heh and Rowdy Piper as for divas I had liked that Kitty one

Great to see some interest in wrestling here. some of you are fans of the original WWE. Hulk Hogan is still around. Some of the older wrestlers are still around, but many have retired or have died. But the new generation of wrestlers are in great shape and very atheltic. The story lines are good sometimes crazy. The wwe diva's are all beautiful and sexy and can wrestle. Some of the fights are extremely exciting and physical. It is pre-determined but some of the stunts are very dangerous and people have been hurt.

It is very exciting to attend a live event. The audience get's very into the show and start chanting and doing waves. Anything and everything does happen in the WWE. Some times the very unexpected. Always surprises, guest celebrties and musical bands.

Some of the most popular Playboy playmates have been WWE divas. Very beautiful and sexy women with toned and muscular bodies. If you haven't watched wrestling for a while, You should watch an episode or two. You may like it. It still is the highest watched cable shows. the longest running cable show also.

I use to watch it, I use to go watch some wrestling here on PEI, Andre the Giant, The Cuban Assassin. It is big business now, there is even a 24 hour Wrestling

Channel you can subscribe to. From what I understand you get the big monthly matches that are shown at the Theatres.

Blast from the past.

Anybody been around long enough to remember Mad Dog Maurice Vachon from Quebec who was popular in the 70s?

resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FBZoXA5kCUAAv9XQ.jpg

or how about Killer Kowalski..

Killer.jpg

• Like 1