Christina Curtis

Christina to me is a wonderful GFE SP in Halifax.Has a nice clean private in call location..a very non rushed erotic always satisfying experience.She enjoys her work and is very open minded YMMV.I've seen her several times and will continue to see her again.Young ,blond,tall and a body that gets better every time I see her.She's a must see in HRM:-)

Edited by boomer01
to clarify who i'm recommending
  • Like 6

Guest W***ledi*Time

Christina is very open and loves to laugh. Fun is the name of her game!

Christina's a wonderful girl whos always greets you with a beautiful smile, gorgeous looks and a great personality. No doubt one of Halifax's finest.

She met me at the door and made me feel right at home. She wore a smile and not much else. After a few minutes we went into her bedroom and got down to business. She asked what I liked, wanted, etc. and I told her....I got what I asked for. Excellent skills! Great with her hands, mouth, vag. or ass. She played with a toy and did some other things that I will not get into....worth my time and money. Hope to see her within the next week, if she has time. Oh, by the way I travelled from PEI to see her the first time...the second time I may have to stay longer!

• Like 3

Another GREAT time in Halifax. I travel from P.E.I. to experience her abilities! She is VERY open to many things that I will not say here...but guys don't be shy! Worth every sent, and she is inclusive.

Guest W***ledi*Time
Does she have a site?

dt, Christina Curtis is Christina.4.u, a member here on CERB.

Had the pleasure of meeting Christina this evening and all I have to say is wow !!! She put me at ease right away and I had a fabulous time. She is great at what she does and definitely takes care of you and makes sure you are comfortable when you are with her !!! I left with a big smile on my face and I plan to repeat in the near future :)

Today I've had the great chance to meet Christina.

From the first second when you meet Christina you have the feeling that you got home to your sexy girlfriend and is ready to make you feel like a million $ man. She is extremely friendly, cute & super hot. WAW

When you leave the room, you will want to come back to try other things... She is wonderful.

See you soon beauty!

• Like 1

Extremely pretty and friendly. A great GFE, she made me feel like I was the high point of her day, I know she certainly was for me. Made me (a notoriously nervous person) feel right at home form the moment I walked in the door and saw her awesome body in a very revealing outfit.

Great person to talk to as well, there were just so many positives, I still get a smile on my face. Highly recommended, even though I'd love to keep her to myself.

Guest st*****ens**ors

...and blonde and lovely"... as the song (almost) goes, Christina is an absolute sweetheart. I met her some little time ago and am late posting a recommendation (sorry Christina!)

I visited her nicely appointed and very private incall at a downtown hotel, and Christina promptly gave me the call to meet her at the agreed upon time.

My first reaction on seeing her was to think it a shame that you can't see her eyes in any of her pictures; though she is simply lovely in every way her eyes are her best feature. Prepare to be enchanted at first glance.

Christina was very welcoming, patient with my initial nerves, a pleasant conversationalist with a warm, low, honey-toned voice, and made me feel like my visit was the only important thing to be happening in her day.

Highly recommended. I hope I have the pleasure of seeing her again soon.

Guest *r***x

Have to completely agree with the post about Christina's eyes. She is stunning and has a sweetness about her that is difficult to express in words alone. I did not spend nearly enough time with her. Looking forward to another encounter so I can get spoiled again by her delicious mix of sweet and naughty!

Saw Christina this past week. Amazing... simply amazing. After a small bit of confusion on time I did not have all the time expected but oh my did Christina make excellent use of the time we had. Booking was easy location excellent and I will be repeating for sure. Oh by the way pics and videos videos are hot but are nothing compared to how she looks in person. Truly stunning.

Thanks for a wonderful time Christina

I don't make a habit of writing reviews unless someone has wowed me.Christina was very easy and open from the time i walked through the door.I even increased the length of my stay upon meeting her.

All I will tell you is that I left with a smile and will repeat whenever possible.

Great gfe.

I have met Christina quite a few times.. She is very easy to get along and doesn't rush you at all! Definitely one of the best companions out there!

Guest st*****ens**ors

I was so glad to have the chance to visit Christina again this evening. She is simply lovely, and we dropped back into our last conversation as though no time had passed at all.

Time with Christina makes the world a little brighter.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.