Jessica vs Katrine Cannon vs CMJ

Can anyone tell me who's better in terms of service. And whos's more relaxed in terms of touching and kissing.

Thanks

Guest ****y1**2

Stan: you're new here and it's good that you're doing your research. Half the fun with this hobby is trying new experiences and the three MPs that you've named are all fantastic. You won't go wrong with any of them... Be adventurous and let us know how it goes.

Well, Jessica and Katrine are both individuals, but CMJ is a MP, so that's a tricky comparison - it'd depend who you see at CMJ.

Katrine and Jessica are both very good. I can't comment on CMJ for the simple reason that I've never been, but they seem to be generally well-regarded and many of the MAs in Ottawa have worked there at some point. I can't really tell you who's best because I haven't met everyone yet, but please rest assured that I'm researching your question as best I can :)

So... I can't really tell you that you should pick one of the choices you mentioned. I can tell you that whichever one you do pick, you'll probably have a lot of fun.

Well the one difference is that Jessica offers the Nuru Oil massage... not sure if the others do or not... BUT the Nuru is an experience in itself and then to add Jessica to the mix is mind-blowing! Trust me... been there and done it!

If you haven't tried the Nuru... well it is well worth the experience. Money back guarantee... if you don't like the experience with Jessica I'll give you your money back; BUT if you do enjoy it you owe me one Jessica Nuru massage. LOL Any takers?

Guest *ig*a**

Its hard to say which is better what you could do is experience each one and make your descision from that. Either way you won 't be diappointed in any of them.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with MOD that the way your question is phrased might be pushing the sensitivity a little. Your best bet is to read the reviews others have written. And remember, no matter who you decide to see, treat the ladies with the utmost dignity and respect.

Thanks for all the replies.

Sorry for the way i phrased the question. I didnt mean to be rude. I just wanted different opinions.

I had previously tried Jessica and she was a sweetheart!!!!

I could say that 50% of my regular client are Jessica's regular as well :) And i only heard good thing about her so far. But you know that already since u have met her before :)

I do offer nuru massage as well. hope that help a bit :D xoxox

Btw: There is a lot of good Ma out there :) Here at angels/paradise and cmj as well (im sure) Just try it and discover it for yourself.

If u have a bad experience, dont call that girl again :)

1 life to live and million things to try. Dont lose anymore time ahahaha

take care xxx

• Like 3

I have met Katrine and several members of CMJ. I have not had the priviledge of meeting Jessica.

CMJ is a p;rivate members club that upholds the integrity of the industry and I always enjoy myself there.

Katrine is a young lady who takes her business very seriously and works hard to ensure her place as one of the premiere MA providers.

I await my meeting with Jessica...

cat

• Like 1

I could say that 50% of my regular client are Jessica's regular as well :) And i only heard good thing about her so far. But you know that already since u have met her before :)

I do offer nuru massage as well. hope that help a bit :D xoxox

Btw: There is a lot of good Ma out there :) Here at angels/paradise and cmj as well (im sure) Just try it and discover it for yourself.

If u have a bad experience, dont call that girl again :)

1 life to live and million things to try. Dont lose anymore time ahahaha

take care xxx

This is such an EXCELLENT and CLASSY post!

Thats why I love you Katrine! :) xoxo

I had the privilege of meeting Katrine a little while ago, and I would definetely recommend her to anyone looking for an exceptional massage/GFE. This was my first sensual massage, and I was a little apprehensive at first, but she was a natural at making me feel comfortable and setting the tone. The massage was excellent, and I would definitely recommend the nuru slide. Her studio is exceptionally clean, and I would describe Katrine as a very professional and fun individual. All in all, the experience was above what I was expecting.

Thanks babe :-) I'm glad you enjoyed your first experience hehe :-)

I had the privilege of meeting Katrine a little while ago, and I would definetely recommend her to anyone looking for an exceptional massage/GFE. This was my first sensual massage, and I was a little apprehensive at first, but she was a natural at making me feel comfortable and setting the tone. The massage was excellent, and I would definitely recommend the nuru slide. Her studio is exceptionally clean, and I would describe Katrine as a very professional and fun individual. All in all, the experience was above what I was expecting.