Welcome new users and visitors - please read.

Welcome!! :)

I'm a new user too. So far this site has been everything awesome & positive!

Very very good experiences here and I look forward to being a member for a long long time! Enjoy and welcome! xoxo

• Like 2

Hello everyone! New user here from Ottawa, Ontario. I joined because I'm new to the community as well, green behind the ears, and a bit overwhelmed. Kinda just looking to meet some new people, and hopefully gain some advice & knowledge about the community along the way, or just some good conversation. Nice to meet you all, and looking forward to hearing from you!

• Like 1

Hi all. New to the site, and will be visiting CA from the USA for work more frequently. Thanks to the site admins for keeping this alive, and the posters for what looks like useful info!

Hi everyone . They call me Nacho . I m totally new here to Ottawa area . Hopefully ya ll can guide me along

Take care

Hey new girl here! I'll be touring Canada in 2018 so looking for some tips on Ottowa, Calgary and Edmonton.

Going to start reading and contributing as much as poss x

Good morning,

My name is Ray Harridan and a new friend from the Island suggested I check out these forums.

I live in Victoria and am fairly new to the trade. I'm delighted for the opportunity to connect with you all.

xo

I am completely new to all of this, and was wondering if I could get some pointers and advice? It will be greatly appreciated :) Thank you soooo much xo

Guest Cdron222

Yes I'm a newbie! Looking forward to contributing to this community, just trying to get a better sense for how this all works!

Welcome everyone! Newbie here too. Kinda. Stumbled upon the website a long time ago and then forgot about it.