Welcome new users and visitors - please read.

Hi im new to this site , the city of Edmonton, the province of Alberta , and i guess that makes me a Virgin of sorts .  Wow long time since I could claim to be one of those lol lol . I'm from BC and have been here almost two weeks now. I am hoping to relocate to the city which is all very new to me .  Looking for a place to live and working on getting a license here , then a vehicle.   Just a lot of ducks to get in a row atm ....   

But every new beginning has to start somewhere.   I forgot to mention it at beginning but my name is eden just wanted to introduce myself,  hope everyone stays safe and has a great day ❤ 

• Like 1

Hello Eden: welcome to lyla - hope you'll enjoy the forum and that it helps you in making connections. They're are tons of helpful resources here so it's worthwhile exploring the whole site to find information here. The Alberta/Edmonton section tends to be a little quiet (I'm posting from Ottawa whch is not much buisier) but this is still  positive board which depends on contribution!

Guest lydiahardwood
8 hours ago, Eden Paradise said:

Hi im new to this site , the city of Edmonton, the province of Alberta , and i guess that makes me a Virgin of sorts .  Wow long time since I could claim to be one of those lol lol . I'm from BC and have been here almost two weeks now. I am hoping to relocate to the city which is all very new to me .  Looking for a place to live and working on getting a license here , then a vehicle.   Just a lot of ducks to get in a row atm ....   

But every new beginning has to start somewhere.   I forgot to mention it at beginning but my name is eden just wanted to introduce myself,  hope everyone stays safe and has a great day ❤ 

Great to have you here, Eden. Good luck with the move! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me 🙂

1 hour ago, lydiahardwood said:

Great to have you here, Eden. Good luck with the move! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me 🙂

Thx thats very thoughtful,  ill keep that in mind 😊 

• Like 1

Hello everybody, I wanted to introduce myself. I am a long time hobbyist and look forward to contributing to the community. I have fallen in love with the vibe and feel of the culture on Lyla website. I shall name no names, but compared to some of the other more "toxic" boards, this place just has a nice feeling of tranquility and respect. 

I was trying to share a "recommendation" of a provider I have seen recently, but the button to post a new topic in the Toronto section does not show up. 

Appreciate your help. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frank Underwood said:

I was trying to share a "recommendation" of a provider I have seen recently, but the button to post a new topic in the Toronto section does not show up. 

If you would have taken the time to read the rules in regard to posting recommendations, you would have seen this:

"You must have posted at least 5 times on the forum before you can leave a recommendation."

Hope this answers your question and enjoy your weekend.

New to Lyla! 
I was recommended this site by a fellow SP & also other clients who prefer to use this site to do their homework on SP’s. Love the concept & am happy to be part of the community 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1