Welcome new users and visitors - please read.

Guest Bi****ob**

Would someone be nice enough to direct me to any recommendations on Tiffany Black in Toronto. Thanks

Just like most others here, I'm new to the site, and just wanted to stop-in and say hello, and thanks for the info! Cheers! xoxo

Good to know I am not the only new member looking for more info. Nice to read how others got started. A bit nervous now, but cool to see I'm not the only one. Bry

• Like 2

New here and.. nervous I admit, but looking forward to learning and getting into this community. Thanks for all the informative post's, I'll be sure to read up on as much as I can!

good day, and welcome.. to all the 'fresh meat'...<grin>.. hehe that's the big cat in me talking ;)

Enjoy the conversations.. tips, comradery and info here folks.. it's a fine little world we have here ;)

Well I am new to the site and can't wait to get the ins and outs of it seems really interesting and I hope it becomes a good use to myself and others

Posted via Mobile Device

This is my first post here so I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly or even in the right place (I am in no way tech-savvy!) but I'd just like to say Hi, I'm Sage, and I'm glad such a great space exists! I like the idea of a formal introduce yourself thread, but as a brand new member I wasn't sure it was my place :)

First post and a big thank you to all that are reviewing and commenting. Certainly makes the decision making process a whole lot easier.