loraine laney

well I showed up at the down town location,she met me at the door with a sweet teddy on. she took me to the massage aria, I got on table. she started by asking me how I to be massaged. that sweet soft voice made me feel relaxed. the massage was better then most I've had in Ottawa,and it was a full hour. some say no rush well we know that's no true She also gave me a choice of service. good price and great service.

• Like 1

well I showed up at the down town location,she met me at the door with a sweet teddy on. she took me to the massage aria, I got on table. she started by asking me how I to be massaged. that sweet soft voice made me feel relaxed. the massage was better then most I've had in Ottawa,and it was a full hour. some say no rush well we know that's no true She also gave me a choice of service. good price and great service.

She's definitely a great one. She deserves more publicity, but she just doesn't want it. I asked her once if I could post a rec for her, and she just said that it wasn't necessary.

• Like 1

she has my highest stamp of approval as well ...

great personality, guaranteed no rush service, great rates, and her location is 5 star.

r100rs

Just to update this thread, Loraine is now working some days at some of the ALO locations. I think mainly the Bank Street locations, so far.

• Like 1

Another update, Loraine has now decided to take some personal time for herself, and has left ALO. She considers herself semi-retired at the moment. But she will keep in contact with her regulars who wish to contact her directly.

• Like 2

Truely. I used to see her when she worked out of her apartment and we would have tea afterwards. I did some photography for her. Wonderful, kind, sensitive.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

I share Wallace48's sentiments. I've come to see Loraine as a friend thanks to her engaging personality.

Let's not forget Whiteman's post. Loraine is semi-retired so we might hear from her again.

Guest P*rry

Last I heard was that Loraine Laney had taken a break. Has anyone heard if she is back?

She's in Ottawa, but doesn't have her own place at the moment. As stated she still is maintaining her blog, find it on tumblr.

5 minutes ago, kikou68 said:

I'm not sure why you're posting this. Last I heard from her was about two years ago and she was struggling with some personal issues.

Unless you got fresh news about her well-being, I don't see the point of rehashing this thread.

I wish her well and hopefully a nice retirement.

1 hour ago, ferd56 said:

She has advertised recently on leolist.

It may be the case, but I would still like to know her current state of mind before posting a recommendation.

She's been through a lot and doesn't need to be unfairly put under the spotlight until she's better.

If someone knows her personally, would be nice to inform us on her current state.

Just want to say that I saw an ad of Loraine’s a few days ago on Leolist. I did reach out to her To inquire on her services and they are actually quite quite cheap compared to other providers. Not sure if that’s because she needs the money.  But I agree with everyone, she was very nice. 

On 3/18/2019 at 6:09 PM, Greenteal said:

It may be the case, but I would still like to know her current state of mind before posting a recommendation.

She's been through a lot and doesn't need to be unfairly put under the spotlight until she's better.

If someone knows her personally, would be nice to inform us on her current state.

Judging from her website/blog, I wouldn't say her state of mind is all that great right now. I've never met her, and people who have seen her seem to like her, but something seems a little off.