I'm Mistress Pandora an Ottawa Dominatrix. My interests include fetish, role play,bondage,spanking, foot/panty fetish, strapon, golden, erotic Dom pkg for newbies & much more ! Whether your just curious or are experienced , I have something for everyone. Newcomers are welcome.

I am strict, and also even patient and kind. Humorous, sexy, intelligent, and highly skilled, I will capture your mind, body, and soul.

Rates: $175+/hr (Depending on your interests. See website contact Me page for more details)

Hours: Monday - Sunday , 10am - 10pm

www.mistresspandora1.webs.com

[email protected]

613 894 0796

For modelling shoot photos www.mistresspandoraseroticart.blogspot.com

Client testimonial from My website:

Visiting Mistress Pandora was my first time visiting a dom, so I wasn't really sure what to expect upon arriving. What I can certainly say upon leaving was that I left completely satisfied! Here's why: before and after my session she took the time to discuss my interests, and during certain parts of my session she asked me if I was comfortable in what was going on. So there was never a time when communication was an issue, as mentioned the more you communicate the better your session will go. I had expressed things I was interested in prior to my session, and every thing I requested she acted on, plus she even threw in a few surprises, which was certainly a nice touch. She is not a judgmental person, so I never felt embarrassed or uncomfortable during my session, but rather free to indulge in my interests with someone who understands them. Mistress Pandora has a good imagination it's amazing what fun you can have with it! The Mistress is also very beautiful, you can't help but want to please someone who looks as amazing as she does!

My only regret is that I waited this long to book a session with Mistress Pandora, I had an amazing experience and it's safe to say that it won't be the last time.

Sign in to follow this