Sonya (PK)

{There is so much I want to share but I have been blasted in the passed for being too graphic so if you want the lured details I will write a complete Xrated review and send it to anyone who messages me for it.}

Here is the G version:

Sonya opened the door and I found myself looking at a stunningly beautiful girl with a cute shy smile looking into my eyes.

I arrived early and she was able to see me right away.

we started slow ... very slow and she kissed me like we were first dating (light butterfly kisses very erotic)

I was not all that impressed when we first started (cbj).... I was actually thinking of calling it off but I gave her a chance and omg I am glad I did!!!

A few mins later I was in pure bliss (msg me and I will tell you exactly why)

then later halfway thru our session I asked her what she likes and what she said blew my mind and took it too a whole other level!

She is young and very pretty but not exactly my body type (I like anorexic gymnasts lol) but I had an amazing time with her and will see her again.

She has small boobs with soft slightly puffy nipples, super smooth soft skin and the most delicious bum.

Agency Pink kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink kitty
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Puffy nipples, super soft skin and CBJ and young and very pretty and from what I see in the pictures a slim pale brunette with very pretty face. In summary my type exactly :). PKE can sure attract very lovely ladies lol (Jessy, Victoria, Violette, Skyla among others I have or have not yet seen). I have had my eyes on BP every Saturday past few weeks for Sonya but no such luck so far. But will keep my eyes open. Thank you for the review and sharing.

CH.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.