Raquel and Kristy??

Who has spent time with these two?

Raquel FINALLY has an incall spot. She has been on BP and EC for months, but only did outcalls. Says she is 47, looks good in pics.

Kristy is in E.K. She adverts on BP. Says she is 28, she has a "Kink" look going with the tatts and clothes, but she has a very pretty face, and says she is up for anything.

any info would be appreciated, and don't forget to PM me the details of your experience.

I've had a session with her, but "in accordance with the rules of the board..........."

simonandgarfunkel-soundsofsilence-cover.jpg

PM me if you wish...

Hi there. I'm new here but really wanted to add my .02 to this discussion since I have had many first hand 'experiences' with Raquel. :) She definitely rocked my world with her oral skills and all round sexiness and skill in all 'areas'. I will continue to be 'rocked' by her as often as my budget will allow. LOL If you are interested in a mature, sexually experienced woman who is hot hot hot then i highly recommend trying Raquel out especially now that she offers in calls.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Hi there. I'm new here but really wanted to add my .02 to this discussion since I have had many first hand 'experiences' with Raquel. :) She definitely rocked my world with her oral skills and all round sexiness and skill in all 'areas'. I will continue to be 'rocked' by her as often as my budget will allow. LOL If you are interested in a mature, sexually experienced woman who is hot hot hot then i highly recommend trying Raquel out especially now that she offers in calls.

I'm a little perplexed that we have a positive review on Raquel by someone who just joined the board and placed his or her first posting today here and on the other erb board as well. Just saying seems very odd. I'm sure some of the other members must have seen her?

I've had a session with her, but "in accordance with the rules of the board..."

I did have a remarkably successful session with Raquel and would repeat. I can appreciate this may be a ymmv situation, but I found her friendly, bright and very sexy.

PM if you like.

Guest ***rgi*****9
I've had a session with her, but "in accordance with the rules of the board..."

I did have a remarkably successful session with Raquel and would repeat. I can appreciate this may be a ymmv situation, but I found her friendly, bright and very sexy.

PM if you like.

Two different SP's are being spoken about in this thread Kristy in Ek and Raquel. XMY556's post was in regards to Kristy.

And as of yet I have not really seen anything that tells me Raquel is providing a great session. So in saying that maybe OldBuck you should ante up and write a review of your session?

Well, I generally don't do reviews. I have a couple of friends who are working or have worked in the business. And, since I don't now pay for their services now, I prefer to avoid reviews.

On the other hand, I did not want Raquel to take too hard a hit. I was never to clear that the references were only to Krissy. Kind a poor setup to mention two ladies in one review.

Also, while I had a great time in the bed, the amount of clutter was amazing. Hard to defend that.

Regards, OB

Guest ***rgi*****9
... I have a couple of friends who are working or have worked in the business. And, since I don't now pay for their services... OB

I'm jealous lol

hi all, i just wanted to set the record straight on a few things. I checked through the rules etc and I dont see anywhere that you have to post on this board previously before you are 'allowed' to post a recommendation. I have had several of my clients tell me that they would love to give me a recommendation but are afraid to because of the reaction that dangerdave's recommendation received because they have also never posted on this board but are frequent lurkers.

I also take offense to the suggestion that I either posted that recommendation myself or had someone do it for me of which I did neither. Unless you have proof of this (which you dont) then i would suggest that people please refrain from these accusations.

Most of my clients are repeat regular customers. That says it all in my opinion.

One more thing....my house is a disaster because I am moving so if you feel that the clutter will somehow affect your time with me then I suggest that you please wait until I have moved to book an appointment. :)

Raquel

Gee, sorry about my last I post. I thought I was posting a PM. I'm not so used to tapatalk.

The clutter I mentioned was not upsetting to me, but I did think it should be mentioned in a recommendation. I myself live in considerable clutter, maybe a two weeker for cleaning.

What I should have said is that is simply that I had an important, wonderful and energetically sexy time with Raquel and hope to repeat

, if she'll have me again, that is.

Is this a review? I hope it's an apology.

Old Buck (no shill)

hi all, i just wanted to set the record straight on a few things. I checked through the rules etc and I dont see anywhere that you have to post on this board previously before you are 'allowed' to post a recommendation. I have had several of my clients tell me that they would love to give me a recommendation but are afraid to because of the reaction that dangerdave's recommendation received because they have also never posted on this board but are frequent lurkers.

I also take offense to the suggestion that I either posted that recommendation myself or had someone do it for me of which I did neither. Unless you have proof of this (which you dont) then i would suggest that people please refrain from these accusations.

Most of my clients are repeat regular customers. That says it all in my opinion.

One more thing....my house is a disaster because I am moving so if you feel that the clutter will somehow affect your time with me then I suggest that you please wait until I have moved to book an appointment. :)

Raquel

If clutter bothers them that much then they should go rent a hotel! lol:icon_razz: I haven't seen Raquel myself but I sure plan to!:tongue:

I booked with Raquel today and she is a very beautiful and sexy woman. She provided a wonderful experience and is a classy, first class provider. I will definately be seeing her again in the future.

• Like 1

I saw raquel a couple of months ago, and had an amazing experience, she is funny sexy and her oral skills are fantastic. I plan on seeing again soon. Regarding the clutter the place was a mess but not dirty, just boxes and bags everywhere.

• Like 1