Tan lines... turn on or turn off ??

Freckles are alright depending on how much and where they are. Many times I try to lick and nibble on them to see if I can remove them from a sexy body. j/k

• Like 1

Freckles are alright depending on how much and where they are. Many times I try to lick and nibble on them to see if I can remove them from a sexy body. j/k

Call me sometime.

These photos are so hot!! Next trip to the tanning salon.. I shall keep something on... :)

The thing that I love is that it works 2 ways. You're naked, but there is still a hint of being clothed. That is really exciting on some level. Anticipation, yet already revealed.

Maybe tanlines are how we shut down the killer androids when they finally attack. It's worth a try.

So we have heard how the gents feel about ladies tan lines. But how do the ladies feel about the gents?

There are of course the beach guys with extensive tans. Then there is the infamous "farmer's tan", the shirtless construction worker's tan, the "I wear shorts and no socks (even If I should not)" tan and as I learned after the Glengarry Highland Games the "kilt tan" I will leave that to Kilt Boy to explain in further detail :)

the "kilt tan" I will leave that to Kilt Boy to explain in further detail :)

Since the kilt only reaches the top of the knee, only the last 2 inches of my dick gets a tan.

• Like 2