Althought I am new to CERB, I am an experienced BDSM Dominant.

I am curious to know which Service Providers in the Ottawa area are open to Bondage and Fetish scenes as a submissive.

Requirements (flexible)

- Bondage / Blindfolds

- Spanking

- Hair pulling

- Deep throat / Throatfucking

- Orgasm Control/ Orgasm Denial / Forced Orgasms

- Roleplays (Naughty Schoolgirl, Sexy Secretary, French Maid, etc)

Thanks,

DS

I know there are a few here on CERB who will bottom, you will hear from them I'm sure.

Have you ever read a book called The Pleasures All Mine it's the memoire of a pro sub. She's got a great sence of humour it's a fun and insightfull read.

Good luck in your search. Kay

I am also interested in finding a provider for a female spankee. I am in my forties and have been into spanking both as a spanker and spankee for many years. I am always a gentleman and respect limits.

That is very correct. As a switch where I was the sub (spankee), I never liked a dom who simply just hit for the sake of hitting. In my opinion, spankings are as much psychological as they are physical.

To me, this comes under respecting limits. Now that I am looking for a spankee (sub) for simple basic spanking play, I would always remember how well I was respected and treated.

I am sure my search will be a successful one!

• Like 1

I know Madison.

She's a friend of mine.

She's open minded, but not a mindless body open to simple, brutal abuse. She has to be respected for the style of service she offers. BDSM opens up a whole world of world of pleasurable possibilities, but it also invites unwelcome expectations. Please be gentle and respectful if booking a session. And as always, protect your sub. If you do protect your sub as your most treasured possession, you will most likely be invited back for more fun.

I may sound over-protective, but she's a sweet soul.

Jabba,

First of all... I would much prefer SP to state they are experienced and open to being a submissive. I am not looking for members to recommend SP.

Secondly, I have been a Dominant for over 20 year. I have trained many submissives. Don't be so presumptuous to tell me how to be a Dom.

DS

Jabba,

First of all... I would much prefer SP to state they are experienced and open to being a submissive. I am not looking for members to recommend SP.

Secondly, I have been a Dominant for over 20 year. I have trained many submissives. Don't be so presumptuous to tell me how to be a Dom.

DS

I think I've just been spanked (I kinda' like it).

:spank:

• Like 1

Jabba, First of all... I would much prefer SP to state they are experienced and open to being a submissive. I am not looking for members to recommend SP. Secondly, I have been a Dominant for over 20 year. I have trained many submissives. Don't be so presumptuous to tell me how to be a Dom. DS

Yeah, that's dark. I don't care if you do want to open up a can of whop ass, a little more politeness is called for, I say you are the one that needs a good spanking and some correction :)

Edited by backrubman
sp
  • Like 5

No offense to the OP, but as a submissive with plenty of experience, you are a huge red flag and personally, I would never see someone so arrogant. Just me though.

• Like 5

Yeah, that's dark. I don't care if you do want to open up a can of whop ass, a little more politeness is called for, I say you are the one that needs a good spanking and some correction :)

Backrubman,

I see you have issue sticking your nose into other people's business and you have a bit of a read comprehension problem. I did not insult Jabba... He insulted me as a Dom. I simply advised him of his place...

Why don't you and your little friends move along and let the adults play.

DS

Backrubman, I see you have issue sticking your nose into other people's business and you have a bit of a read comprehension problem.

Darn, you picked up on my learning disability, I was hoping no one would notice :(

I did not insult Jabba... He insulted me as a Dom. I simply advised him of his place...

Well done! Stand proud! :)

Yes master.

• Like 1

Well, where is that frowny face again?:-(

Now, back to the topic...:spank:

Best,

toine

Backrubman,

I see you have issue sticking your nose into other people's business and you have a bit of a read comprehension problem. I did not insult Jabba... He insulted me as a Dom. I simply advised him of his place...

DS

Backrubman,

DS

You made it this community's business by making your post public.

I only read one insulting post, it wasn't Jabba's.

Judging from the responses, everyone seems to be on Jabba's and BRM's side

We aren't going to move along from our CERB community, maybe you are the one who should learn to fit in

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Such a response tells us that maybe this site is not a good fit for you and perhaps you might be happier elsewhere!IMO!

Darksoul,

Open letter:

Personally, I don't hold any grudge. In fact, I really liked this thread, not only is it entertaining but, because it shows how much people care about people. Yes, that includes you in your own unique way. I like to think this give and change dialogue is the Cerb spirit.

I truly think you can benefit from the friendship offered here and encourage you to reach out. Feel free to knock on my door anytime bud.

J.

Edited by Jabba
  • Like 5

OTKKent & School,

Yes, I have received several private emails from various SP's in the Ottawa area who are interested in providing services as a submissive. I can provide you with those names to you if you are interested... Send me a private email.

DS

OTKKent & School,

Yes, I have received several private emails from various SP's in the Ottawa area who are interested in providing services as a submissive. I can provide you with those names to you if you are interested... Send me a private email.

DS

Good for you.

Here have a cookie. From me. to you.

http://www.askthemotherboard.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

• Like 1