Hey CERB World!

Anyone know of any SP's in the Yellowknife area? Im looking for any kind of service provider. Any one know of any ladies working there during the first week of October?

Also, any one ever been to the strip club there? Are there lap dances?

Hey!

I'm sure there are some available, but I haven't found any. Any PMs with hidden gems please share.

The strip club is pretty bad. Two dancers a week imported from Edmonton. Lap dances are in the open in the middle of the club and are for everyone to see. Literally they are part of the show.

• Like 1

As much as I'd love to help you out, I've got nothing. Please let me know if you're successful in your hunt. I need a side thing this winter badly.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Al!

As far as I know there are no SPs in YK that advertise. I think your best bet would be to put a P4P ad under the Yellowknife's cl Personals, and keep checking "therapeutic" to see if anyone appears.

Best of luck!

Sweet Ms Cherry

It's look like we are by ourselves. No SP are willing to visit in the North America Capital of Diamond.

It's too bad because I'm sure it can be a lot of potential for a great SP open minded.

Anyway, maybe in the future we will get the opportunity to get some.

Al

It's look like we are by ourselves. No SP are willing to visit in the North America Capital of Diamond.

It's too bad because I'm sure it can be a lot of potential for a great SP open minded.

Anyway, maybe in the future we will get the opportunity to get some.

Al

Well boys, I lived there for three years, and do have friends & family there. I would be more than willing to do a 'Northern Tour' but it would have to be worth my while. If we could get enough people on this thread (approx. 15) who were willing to at least partially pre-pay for their sessions, I would just have to go up, now wouldn't I? ;)

No worries about your money, I am extremely trustworthy and reviewed very positively on perb.ca. Maybe we could turn it into an annual thing!

Just a thought...